Air Jordan 1 Phat – Summer 2012

Air Jordan 1 Phat (Summer 2012): http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/air-jordan-1-phat-summer-2012/

air-jordan-1-phat-summer-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

The iconic Air Jordan 1 silhouette has been reshaped into a “Phatâ€

Looks like they've given the AJ 1 the NL (No Liner) treatment. Either way these are utter garbage - damn shame to see the classic AJ 1 get whored out like this.

Just not my style. That extra material just seems out of place on the 1's. Plus I like a big cushy ankle support with my flat footed 1's.

These could actually be decent if done well...sadly its unlikely they will.

But I like that JB has been doing the true high top 1's once in a while lately, rather than the awkward mid cut BS

why can't they just retro the Black/Royal Blue CW. it's been what, 10 plus years since it was released. the closer they can give us where the Alpha's in that CW. damn I'm upset.

Man, JB really likes the Nike Swoosh. [sarcasm]I thought JB cant use the Nike Swoosh, because they are their own brand[/sarcasm]

I dont understand how they can bring out so many air jordan 1s, LS, phats, but they cant retro original colorways, all i need is some high top black/royal, and the white/black/red, that last retroed in 1994. Even some carolina blue 1s. As long as they release those, theu can do whatever they want with these -___-.

Originally Posted by gijace

why can't they just retro the Black/Royal Blue CW. it's been what, 10 plus years since it was released. the closer they can give us where the Alpha's in that CW. damn I'm upset.

Ahh. The black/royal blues.. one of my personal grails lol. Have always LOVED that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom