Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

I think I'm in. Leather reminds me of the homage to home leather which I really like.

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Crimson-Tint-Pink-Toe-555088-081-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

This leather looks like it's going to suck in hand. It's got that fake hard texture look. We'll see, but I'm not expecting it to be good.

Yeah, these new pics are nice. I may be in for a pair. Not gonna stress them or break my neck to cop though...

I could never pull off this colorway repeatedly. One and done at best... and the jurassic park scrotum pleather is making me gag. #StockXFood

Might pass on these, the leather looks like that synthetic hard tumbled leather from the City of Flight 1s.

I could never pull off this colorway repeatedly. One and done at best... and the jurassic park scrotum pleather is making me gag. #StockXFood
Leather is less of a problem than the color imo. Not a color I'd wear enough to justify a purchase. I don't think they're bad they just not a color I'm feeling.

I may be in on these. Usually can't resist 1's that are color blocked like this lol. Just wish the black leather wasn't tumbled at all.

Back
Top Bottom