Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

C3809EA1-020E-4BB3-A257-AE18527D2093.jpeg
Nah there women’s

They're billed as unisex. Meaning most likely they have a label like the shadows had.

They're men's shoes.

Last edited:
Come on y’all, it’s only listed with the holiday women’s releases because it’s unisex, the Nike page clearly states this. Y’all know damn well Nike & Jordan aren’t gonna drop an AJ1 based on MJs Rookie of the Year acceptance speech & not make it available for men, we in here!

Most likely my last Jordan of the year. I might be in the minority but I’m sitting out the concords(Not the biggest fan of white mesh after owning DMPs)

If these are woman’s might be zero chance of getting these but I doubt that seeing that they released early and are on stockx in men’s Sz’s

Since this thread exists for these....I figured I'd dig it up instead of posting in the "group" AJI thread.

But...am I missing something? There seems to be a large availability of these today, out of Nowhere. Probably seen 3 sellers on IG offering these up...already in hand for a price range of $220-$260. My understanding was a release date of 11/17 and I hadn't even started looking into which retailers would receive yet. Now, all of a sudden...they're available on 11/3.

Community perspectives/insight...??

Back
Top Bottom