Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

44197695_1963245677063471_6752223539724150452_n.jpg
Dam thru look so good here

Checked a few different zip codes and there’s raffles up. I’ve never done a raffle before though - what’s the time window to pick up the shoes if you win?

I won’t be back in the US until December 5th, which is 2.5 weeks after the release date.

Checked a few different zip codes and there’s raffles up. I’ve never done a raffle before though - what’s the time window to pick up the shoes if you win?

I won’t be back in the US until December 5th, which is 2.5 weeks after the release date.

Pick up is usually day of release. Either hit on a website/SNKRS or have one of your friends enter the raffle and have them pick up.

FCFS here in NYC too.. Hope it changes soon like we've seen in the past. Because SNKRS app is trash.

FCFS here in NYC too.. Hope it changes soon like we've seen in the past. Because SNKRS app is trash.

It better change. I hate it out here in L.A. when it's FCFS. The new Jumpman 23 store out here proved why it always needs to be app for hyped releases. So many bozos and trash people acting like fools.

It better change. I hate it out here in L.A. when it's FCFS. The new Jumpman 23 store out here proved why it always needs to be app for hyped releases. So many bozos and trash people acting like fools.

Yeah NYC is no different. When its FCFS, I pretty much sit the release out.

Back
Top Bottom