Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Just randomly checking for the turn..

For me, a turn for the worse. The materials look tumbled but cheap. That cheap tumbled look to make people think they are getting something good. Nowhere near as nice as the leather they used on the Not For Resale's.

Finally hit on SNS. These aren’t my favorite Jordan 1 colorway in recent memory but they will be extremely wareable with 99% of my wardrobe so I’m stoked.

Agreed...copping these for wearability. Glad there is minimal hype. Now I’m just wondering if I should wait for disco.

For me, a turn for the worse. The materials look tumbled but cheap. That cheap tumbled look to make people think they are getting something good. Nowhere near as nice as the leather they used on the Not For Resale's.
The last 2 low hype 1s had good materials. I was satisfied with hyper royals and ROY.

Have you seen them in person?
I’m not a material snob, but I don’t want no mids type pleather at all.
I’m certainly sick of the “tumbled” wave

Do you guys think these will eventually glitter or has JB resolved that issue? The leather on these looks different from the previous pairs released.

cooked my personal size 10 with 10 min hs. FTL still gives me love. Nobody hyped about this AJ1? or we tapped out wit all the AJ1 releases this year??

Waitlisted on FTA with only six minutes. Won on FTL and definitely want to pick up and see what the quality is like.

No turn. Been on the fence since I heard about them. Like someone said they go with damn near everything in my wardrobe. I doubt I cop. I need to chill for a month or so.

F6FB36AB-A4E3-4101-BFC8-EAFB2B2FDCC7.jpeg
Can’t wait to rock em with this

Back
Top Bottom