Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Joined Apr 17, 2007
Noticing some things after looking beyond the colorway itself. The large dent at the front toe cap/toe box area, left shoe. With these being so weathered looking....I wonder if the materials are going to be less rigid. Like, are these gonna be constructed as an already broken in (with like 20 years worth of use) pair? Also noticing, the right shoe in those pics doesn't seem to have that same wrinkle.

And to that point; after a third look at the pair in this picture....There are a LOT more dents and dings on that left shoe than just the toe cap. LOL!! Look at that back heel area and ankle collar. Yikes!

I' posted that I'm in, yeah. Buuuuuuut, looks like there are some construction questions to be considered.

Joined Jan 14, 2013
Noticing some things after looking beyond the colorway itself. The large dent at the front toe cap/toe box area, left shoe. With these being so weathered looking....I wonder if the materials are going to be less rigid. Like, are these gonna be constructed as an already broken in (with like 20 years worth of use) pair? Also noticing, the right shoe in those pics doesn't seem to have that same wrinkle.

And to that point; after a third look at the pair in this picture....There are a LOT more dents and dings on that left shoe than just the toe cap. LOL!! Look at that back heel area and ankle collar. Yikes!

I' posted that I'm in, yeah. Buuuuuuut, looks like there are some construction questions to be considered.
Probably got crumpled up when they got smuggled from the factory :lol:

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
Love the vintage aesthetic.

These and the ROTY’s best aj1’s in quite some time. Majority of recent 1 colorways have been such blatant uninspired money grabs. The past 2 have been pretty solid.

Copped...

Joined Sep 23, 2012
I’m an OG color way snob but these are kind of got. Is it me or is the shape different :nerd:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now