Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Based on the release date, I'd theoretically assume similar to Gold Toe availability from this year (All Star release).

Such an odd color. Kind of looks like an aged suede UNC. Would have been better as a sea foam green

These are similar to how my 2003 patent Carolinas look now. This is a nice shoe. Of course the shoe is going to be less of a fixed shape its primarily made of suede, I bet these are way more comfortable than regular leather 1s. I'm in

I like them a lot but please remove the writing. This is fireeee for light wash denim and grey sweats szn.

Wearing those without the writing is..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm surprised people like this shoe. That aged look ain't it. Weathered suede, yellowed midsole, writing at the bottom, dirty laces, ugly tongue tag, dusty white tongue, etc.
Nah.

I wonder if a little acetone can take the writing off without damaging the paint around it too much.

The writing is probably just there to identify the sample. It probably won’t be on released pairs.

I REALLY hope so because it’s a dope CW but I hate that writing on the side, like you said makes them look like factory samples hope that’s not there for the released pairs

Back
Top Bottom