Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Only worn 3 times but I can tell ya the toe box leather is not even real leather at all
I've worn them a few times myself and the way they crease look strange to me at least. It's not like a straight line crease that you would normally get with a pair of 1's.

I've worn them a few times myself and the way they crease look strange to me at least. It's not like a straight line crease that you would normally get with a pair of 1's.
is the toebox starting to look lumpy? I have a few pairs and I'm trying to figure out which one will crease most naturally before I unds lol

is the toebox starting to look lumpy? I have a few pairs and I'm trying to figure out which one will crease most naturally before I unds lol
I have the "A star is born" (aka sports illustrated) and I took them to Vegas last week. I walked all around Vegas for 3 days from sun up to sun down and they still do not have any stand out creases, even on the toe box. I have also worn them to work 3 times since. I am actually shocked/amazed by how good they look.

PSX_20190515_215101.jpg

No lumps here and I've worn them a bunch

I have the "A star is born" (aka sports illustrated) and I took them to Vegas last week. I walked all around Vegas for 3 days from sun up to sun down and they still do not have any stand out creases, even on the toe box. I have also worn them to work 3 times since. I am actually shocked/amazed by how good they look.
yeah man..materials make all the difference. I believe ROTYs have the same leather and mine look great after a handful of wears. my 2016 breds have been worn 20-30 times too and look damn near brand new still

I bought a pair of these for my son and a pair for myself. My pair I’ve worn a handful of times and no lumps or creasing really. My sons pair have creasing but he also walks on his tip toes so....

Back
Top Bottom