Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Should have been a GS or Women’s only colorway...

I was about to type "Gonna cop these and let them sit until Summer." Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Yeaaaahhh'Rrright! I'm gonna wear these within one day of purchase....Just like I did the Hyper Crimson's. LOL!

Interesting, I wonder what this means for Jordan 1s, the shape looks similar to the UNION 1s too.
Nah, not like the Unions, but the shape is different from most remastered 1's. The're cut higher in the ankle. The Blue Moon, Clay Green, and Track Red are all made in Vietnam and have the same mold.

I remember someone saying Vietnam pairs ran a lil tighter than China pairs. Can anyone confirm or deny?

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
J4.png
J5.png
J6.png
j7.png

I miss my NYC days for releases like this. I had so many options. Now I’m in DFW and mostly have to do the mall thing.
Called up FTL and they will have the details this Sunday on which stores getting them.
StockX has them at $255 but ain’t nobody trying to give up that extra $80 right now..

saw neutral grey on shelf yesterday. that writing is def fused on..

Can't remember what exactly this means.. the lettering can peel off like the 23 on the back tab of XI's? or something other.

Finishline - 3Ls in a small *** town smh. Haven’t won once there since the new system. Used to hit every release when it was in store.

it protrudes a bit from the leather. Has texture. It is not just ink.

Got it.. figured it might be something like that but I couldn't remember. That might suck depending on the quality of it for anyone who wants to rub it off.

Back
Top Bottom