Release Date: January 2019
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-Release-Date.png

Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-Release-Date-3.jpg

Noticing some things after looking beyond the colorway itself. The large dent at the front toe cap/toe box area, left shoe. With these being so weathered looking....I wonder if the materials are going to be less rigid. Like, are these gonna be constructed as an already broken in (with like 20 years worth of use) pair? Also noticing, the right shoe in those pics doesn't seem to have that same wrinkle.

And to that point; after a third look at the pair in this picture....There are a LOT more dents and dings on that left shoe than just the toe cap. LOL!! Look at that back heel area and ankle collar. Yikes!

I' posted that I'm in, yeah. Buuuuuuut, looks like there are some construction questions to be considered.

Why do all the I’s coming out lately look aged and used? Not feeling these at all.

Noticing some things after looking beyond the colorway itself. The large dent at the front toe cap/toe box area, left shoe. With these being so weathered looking....I wonder if the materials are going to be less rigid. Like, are these gonna be constructed as an already broken in (with like 20 years worth of use) pair? Also noticing, the right shoe in those pics doesn't seem to have that same wrinkle.

And to that point; after a third look at the pair in this picture....There are a LOT more dents and dings on that left shoe than just the toe cap. LOL!! Look at that back heel area and ankle collar. Yikes!

I' posted that I'm in, yeah. Buuuuuuut, looks like there are some construction questions to be considered.

Probably got crumpled up when they got smuggled from the factory :lol:

Love the vintage aesthetic.

These and the ROTY’s best aj1’s in quite some time. Majority of recent 1 colorways have been such blatant uninspired money grabs. The past 2 have been pretty solid.

Copped...

I’m an OG color way snob but these are kind of got. Is it me or is the shape different :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom