Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Eastbay STILL hasn’t shipped my Turbos from last week’s restock.. They sent me a confirmation number and took my money. I’m pretty pissed if this leads to a cancellation tbh.

Eastbay STILL hasn’t shipped my Turbos from last week’s restock.. They sent me a confirmation number and took my money. I’m pretty pissed if this leads to a cancellation tbh.
You should probably give them a call. This happened to me a few times. Sometimes they source the shoes out of ftl fta champs stores from around the country & that store ends up dragging on sending them out. They've always pulled thru tho. Just be polite.:smile:

edit: I forgot to mention, one time I called after a week of no shipping & they were out of stock & they ended sourcing a pair from a store in my state aswell so I think you'll be ok, just hit em up tho.

You should probably give them a call. This happened to me a few times. Sometimes they source the shoes out of ftl fta champs stores from around the country & that store ends up dragging on sending them out. They've always pulled thru tho. Just be polite.:smile:

edit: I forgot to mention, one time I called after a week of no shipping & they were out of stock & they ended sourcing a pair from a store in my state aswell so I think you'll be ok, just hit em up tho.

So I called them and the rep who barely seemed to speak English told me I was never charged-which doesn’t make sense since I have a confirmation from Eastbay, a receipt from PayPal, and a CC charge on my Chase statement.

I probably should have immediately asked for another rep when she first asked me to confirm if I ordered a “size Medium Air Jordan 1 Turbo Green”

So I called them and the rep who barely seemed to speak English told me I was never charged-which doesn’t make sense since I have a confirmation from Eastbay, a receipt from PayPal, and a CC charge on my Chase statement.

I probably should have immediately asked for another rep when she first asked me to confirm if I ordered a “size Medium Air Jordan 1 Turbo Green”
Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. Id call again since they charged your card. Medium aj1 lol, I don't how it works but maybe ask for a manager? I figure they gotta resolve it somehow since they charged you, even if just to cancel cause if they charged you without sending goods im pretty sure thats some type of a fraud claim. Kina tricky cause I don't know how they would even cancel if they can't see the order. Let us know how it ends up tho. I usually try to stick to the big 3 & nike except for restocks like in your case. Curious to see how this plays out. Hope it ends well tho bro.

Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. Id call again since they charged your card. Medium aj1 lol, I don't how it works but maybe ask for a manager? I figure they gotta resolve it somehow since they charged you, even if just to cancel cause if they charged you without sending goods im pretty sure thats some type of a fraud claim. Kina tricky cause I don't know how they would even cancel if they can't see the order. Let us know how it ends up tho. I usually try to stick to the big 3 & nike except for restocks like in your case. Curious to see how this plays out. Hope it ends well tho bro.

Thanks man, I honestly think it might have been the rep being bad at her job-she literally told me to contact PayPal smh (PayPal also requires you to wait for a few weeks before filing a claim). I emailed Eastbay’s customer service this morning but haven’t heard back from them. Add to the fact it takes 10+ min to even talk to a rep, Eastbay honestly has really bad customer service all around tbh.

Screenshot_20190228-105308_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190228-105323_Gallery.jpg

Same thing happened to me on some infrared 6’s. I waited 3 days after I got confirmation and they said the original store couldn’t fulfill the order but the rep I spoke to was able to fulfill it from another store. I would call sooner than later so they don’t cancel it completely.

Very weird. This morning I got on the footlocker app and there was a 9.5 in my cart from the original release. I checked out and was able to submit and get an order number. I figured the order would be cancelled but I just got a shipping confirmation

Very weird. This morning I got on the footlocker app and there was a 9.5 in my cart from the original release. I checked out and was able to submit and get an order number. I figured the order would be cancelled but I just got a shipping confirmation
This same thing happened yesterday with Lebron 16 WTT. If you hadn't cleared your browser you were somehow able to see stock that no one else could, or in your case have it added back to your cart. It has been a very weird 2 days for FTL

Back
Top Bottom