Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Apparently there is some fiasco going on right now with (Kids) Footlocker and the Turbos. Released a statement that they were getting more, and even put it on their launch locator. But seems like when people went to the stores they were told the shoes already came in last week or so and are sold out, and other stores that are clearly on the locator are saying they aren't getting them. idk. Some pretty upset people out there though.

Apparently there is some fiasco going on right now with (Kids) Footlocker and the Turbos. Released a statement that they were getting more, and even put it on their launch locator. But seems like when people went to the stores they were told the shoes already came in last week or so and are sold out, and other stores that are clearly on the locator are saying they aren't getting them. idk. Some pretty upset people out there though.

also, some stores that are not even on the launch locator got them as well

Sold directly thru GOAT app :nerd:

PSX_20190310_184623.jpg
PSX_20190310_184425.jpg

Unds for the day
This is a beautiful picture. Bout to make me buy a pair

What is the retail on these in store for those that copped?....just left a city gear here in my city and they still have these but have a $190 price tag on them!

$175 after tax
And they try to tell me thats the right price...like i dont know shoes....especially the shoes im interested in....tried calling their customer service but it's after hours...will be calling back in the morning!

Backdoor. :lol:

PO

How these breaking in? Those in warmer climates haha I know a lot said saving til spring

Back
Top Bottom