Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Well, my brother couldn’t pick up my pair for me as I’m in the Caribbean. Even though I changed my name to his and the reservation on the app has his name, it was still tied to me? Champs tried to call while he was there but I missed it.

I’ve Got Mad Love For Most Every One Of You Guys But Some Of Ya’ll Out Of Pocket And Need To Put That Cape Away :smh:

I Too Have Been In This Mans Exact Same Position And Haven’t Seen Ner One Of You Jumping To Throw A Bone..... :nerd:

Life’s Circumstance Sometimes Causes Us To Miss Out On Things Others Are Also In Search Of... Thankfully Now We Have Outlets To Still Grab Those Things Should We Truly Want Them Bad Enough.

I’m More Than Happy To Help Out A Fellow NTr When And Where I Can, Especially If I Know In Advance :nthat:

After The Market Settles, It’s Fair Game Out Here As We All Should Know By Now

*Cough* TS 1’s

*Cough* Union 1’s

*Cough* Any Desired 1

This man oz said he had to have people staring at him all day in those jorts :rofl:. I do not feel sorry for anyone missing out on these, plenty of help was offered in this thread to snag pairs

Props to yal dudes with more than 2 tho, especially in that 8-9.5 range. This was a tough release.

Ozboi probably had the most helpful post in this thread.. he deserves his feast..
Chicago's the last hyped GR I was able to come away with more than 3 PEARS,, that was almost an indescribable feeling.

I think ozzyboy only copped that many pairs outta rage from striking out on all 3 footapps
He generally strikes out on 1's so he's hoarding while he can :lol:
Also i think he wears those jorts for good luck lol

No one should have to oop on here, but I think it leaves a bitter taste in people’s mouth when ppl come in here’s posting pics like this. No problem with resellers, but seems like it’s more on here willingly to show their multiples, when others can’t even get one. Whether that is due their lack of footwork, or more likely just unattainable due to their size or location . to each their own tho
B50D314F-FA6C-44FE-82DA-877F239BB8A7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get denied the VIP coupons on these?

My local FTL always tells me the coupons don’t work on shoes I buy but I’ve had other FTL stores scan the coupon and it comes right off

Used a coupon at another FTL and Champs today, used one on shadows at a different FTL when they came out

At my local FTL they turned the computer screen around to show me that it said coupon not eligible on item

yeah I learned my lesson haha ill check every time going forward. I always tend to use the stock laces but luckily I have extra red laces from some converse if I do want to switch them up.

I'm actually surprised the cashier didn't open the box
They usually open the box and check the tags and ask if you wanna take a look
If they don't just ask it doesn't bother them they do it all time
I wonder if an employee jacked the laces or if it was a factory mistake
I'm thinking it was an employee

Anyone get denied the VIP coupons on these?

My local FTL always tells me the coupons don’t work on shoes I buy but I’ve had other FTL stores scan the coupon and it comes right off

Used a coupon at another FTL and Champs today, used one on shadows at a different FTL when they came out

At my local FTL they turned the computer screen around to show me that it said coupon not eligible on item

I was able to use rewards on 3 of my pairs but at this one FA, the girl says her store manager (who was off this weekend) told them before she left, no rewards on these. Seemed like she was being honest but who knows

Yeah some stores just straight up deny rewards no matter what
For me FTA(flight23) usually deny rewards
FTL always seems to accept rewards unless it's a QS(one time i was able to use a reward on a QS i think the girl was new)
Champs i get denied most of the time
But it all depends on the store

No one should have to oop on here, but I think it leaves a bitter taste in people’s mouth when ppl come in here’s posting pics like this. No problem with resellers, but seems like it’s more on here willingly to show their multiples, when others can’t even get one. Whether that is due their lack of footwork, or more likely just unattainable due to their size or location . to each their own tho
B50D314F-FA6C-44FE-82DA-877F239BB8A7.jpeg

Bruh I Have ZERO Plugs Or Connections In This Sneaker Game :lol:

I Get All My Shoes Off Apps/Raffles Or My Own Sweat Equity. Due Diligence Goes A Long Way On A Sleeper Release Like This :nerd:

I Had My Girl Up At 7AM This Morning To Stand In Line With Me At The Local FCFS, And Then Drove Around To Multiple Locations To Pick Up My App Wins.
B84A629C-849B-40E1-9200-117C8A86A10D.jpeg

The Day I’m Standing Behind A Stack Of Boxes In My Photo’s..... I Got You :nthat:

Last edited:
Weird release this morning with the app crashing, then Eastbay, FTL and FNL all placing me in line.

FTA on the other end loaded just fine and I was able to add to cart on the first try which never happens >D

Managed to checkout a 9.5 right away tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom