Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Shiekh sent me the finest ball sack leather pair available. Bless his heart! 20180518_162940.jpg
20180518_163001.jpg

Just got my second pair in from stock x and im unsatisfied with them. It aint as tumbled as my first pair so it seems like ill unDS these first.
Tumbled pair 07/19/17 - 11/08/17
Untumbled 07/19/17 - 10/19/17
Is it the same for anyone else with the production dates, concerning the tumbledness?

Just got my second pair in from stock x and im unsatisfied with them. It aint as tumbled as my first pair so it seems like ill unDS these first.
Tumbled pair 07/19/17 - 11/08/17
Untumbled 07/19/17 - 10/19/17
Is it the same for anyone else with the production dates, concerning the tumbledness?

I'm pretty sure tumbled vs. untumbled has nothing to do with the production date.

I was so frustrated yesterday, I met up with a guy locally thru offer up who was selling "DS" bred toes for like $230. I thought it was a pretty good deal because of the resell asking price.

I work overnight, 7on7off and I went to meet this guy on 3hrs of sleep. Get to the meeting spot and as soon as pulled them out I knew they were fake, they looked horrible & nothing like the pics he posted.

I was infuriated because of the gas, time, & loss of sleep but I kept my compusure and I told him that wasn't honerable & walked away. We had been discussing meeting the day prior thru the app, he insisted he had a recipet & that they were DS..smh, the bottom of the soles were dirty and smelled bad.

I'll just move on from that release..smh

I'm having a tough time deciding if I want to keep these or not. Never been a big fan of the 1's but got swept up in the hype when these came out. I'm a husband/dad so I definitely am in the stage where I buy some to sell so I have enough extra $ for ones I really want. :lol: I go back and forth on these hard.

I'm having a tough time deciding if I want to keep these or not. Never been a big fan of the 1's but got swept up in the hype when these came out. I'm a husband/dad so I definitely am in the stage where I buy some to sell so I have enough extra $ for ones I really want. :lol: I go back and forth on these hard.

I know what you mean. I love the way they look, but they're pretty loud on feet.

Since you're undecided, I suggest holding on to them for now. You'll have time to decide and prices will appreciate in the meantime.

I agree with you. I think you should just sell if you don't have any intentions of keeping it.

I wouldn't sell.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

That would be awesome. I didn't want to drop $300+ on them right after they released, and I sure as hell won't drop $500 on them now.

Team Size 8, HALP!!!

I wouldn't mind another pair of these, but I never did buy the Ochre pair so I'll probably try to trade for them :lol:

Nike needs to stop playing. I wanna submit my order to GUESS but def don't want to miss any restocks or shock drops.

Back
Top Bottom