Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

It’s just crazy how much difference the prices are from SZ 10 and up.

Unless you’re a 16 :lol:

B07712C3-81D0-4BA4-9EC6-F5BBDF1B8550.png

How does the bred toe 1 fit compared to the bred 2013 and Spider-Man 1? Please only answer if you have these shoes

How does the bred toe 1 fit compared to the bred 2013 and Spider-Man 1? Please only answer if you have these shoes
2013’s toe box tighter than the newer 1s. I have to go a half size up on 2013s bec of slightly wide foot.

Happy holidays mike talk fam I know some of you will be rocking some kick *** Jordan 1 today. Thank you all for the support on my son and all the knowledge I have learned for you guys please be safe as Nike talk needs us all to help each other out. God bless fam love you all

How do these hold up in the rain?
I just wouldn’t wear them in the rain. But I’m the type that won’t wear anything from my collection if there is any type of moisture on the ground or falling from the sky. That’s why collectors, we usually have rainy day shoes, aka beaters.

It's like I'm not trying to sound like an *ss but he asks that for every pair of 1s and so does the onthefly kid or whatever and it's like come on guys shoes don't vary that much and most people answer their questions and they ask it 5 more times
Hey guys buying the Bred toes today how do they fit compared to the pine green and Spider-Man’s?

Back
Top Bottom