Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

They have 3 FTLs in the mall. Most of the time I go to the big one upstairs by JCP since it never specified which one to pick up at. Til gold toe release they finally specified what store. It said HOH store to pick up at.
do you ever pick riverside more than once/does it increase your chances?

They have 3 FTLs in the mall. Most of the time I go to the big one upstairs by JCP since it never specified which one to pick up at. Til gold toe release they finally specified what store. It said HOH store to pick up at.
Y'all have a mall with three Foot Lockers? That's crazy. Where do you guys live. I'm in Portland btw so no such thing.

Seemed like everyone ate well on SBB weekend. Many thought it would be super limited and resale barely hit $250 after the initial sellout. Slowly through the past 2 years it’s gotten into the $700 range. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the same type of release/ gradual price surge.

Seemed like everyone ate well on SBB weekend. Many thought it would be super limited and resale barely hit $250 after the initial sellout. Slowly through the past 2 years it’s gotten into the $700 range. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the same type of release/ gradual price surge.

What?!? SBBs were immediately $600-800 upon release and nearly impossible to get.

do you ever pick riverside more than once/does it increase your chances?
Yes, I always pick the big one upstairs and HoH since it's usually the only 2 available but for this release all 3 stores are getting them. I'm going for all 3 at mall since I always hit there. Whenever I pick 2 at mall and the 3rd at FTL on State st or another one I never hit anywhere else but the mall.

Sold sz 9.5 sbb for $370 same weekend of release on eBay (bidding)

And a 10.5 for $325 on eBay (bidding)

They definitely weren’t $500+ in the beginning

ill vouch and say when the SBB released they were going for $350...eventually dropped to 300...and went back up from there..I had 15+ pairs..still have my personal and DS pair...so...yeah..dont remember getting 800 for my pairs lol ...and im heavy on the bay

Last edited:
I had a connect for chi’s and sbb preorder for $220 each.. had like 5 pairs of chi and 4 sbb.. flipped them all for 300-400 and thought I had it good smh should’ve held on to a couple

SBBs were not easy to get lol. I remember because it was the same day Yeezy v1 Turtle Doves released.
Werd. That week was madness at FTL and co with the raffles. I think it was spring break too so all the kids were lining up at once.

I get an email from feature to enter the draw
I click on the link and it’s says draw closed lol
Well thx for nothing
Already backdoored :lol:

Yes, I always pick the big one upstairs and HoH since it's usually the only 2 available but for this release all 3 stores are getting them. I'm going for all 3 at mall since I always hit there. Whenever I pick 2 at mall and the 3rd at FTL on State st or another one I never hit anywhere else but the mall.

how can you tell which store is which? lol

Screenshot_20180221-202921.png

Back
Top Bottom