Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Spike...Making a case for rocking these with the red laces...

0B5D7D8E-32EF-4770-BC16-1C4354430EF7.jpeg

these not gonna sit. if you really want these but youre planning on waiting cause u think they gonna sit...u gon be upset lol

How does Nike Town do release days? I tried calling but nobody picked up. Down to lineup like the good old days if that's what I got to do. If anybody seen any of my post lately they will know I'm the biggest raffle loser on NT lol. I did get VIP and Star Member set up for head starts at least today, baby steps.

Why did Chicago’s resell for so much more right after they released? Where they really limited ? And where would ya rate the leather quality on the Chicago’s compared to other 1s?

Maybe thicker cuts, but all the same quality, at least from the 3 pairs of the remasters I've own.

Why did Chicago’s resell for so much more right after they released? Where they really limited ? And where would ya rate the leather quality on the Chicago’s compared to other 1s?

You gotta remember that Chis were the first "remastered" OG 1 cw that released in 2015. Not only that, they were the first true OG Chicago retro since 1994, only Jumpman-trash 1s had released in the Chi cw since.

Nike pulled the online release the morning of to combat bots. Stores that did raffles released them and those were the only pairs in the wild. Also, Chinese resellers were paying top dollar for US pairs and shipping them and reselling them for more in China. A lot of online preorders were also cancelled when sellers saw the going price since Nike pulled the plug.

I will never forget that day.

I guess paying 375$ ds for my Chicago’s wasn’t too bAd of a lose. I love em. The tox box area leather is soft!!!

man i stopped fooling with hes after he sold his collection and talked about how sneakers arent everything and priorities this priorities that, he was talking about getting older. Now he is a straight hype beast!

He's shown himself to be full of it, talking completely out of his *** on several occasions. I don't know how he maintains a following

He's shown himself to be full of it, talking completely out of his *** on several occasions. I don't know how he maintains a following

man i stopped fooling with hes after he sold his collection and talked about how sneakers arent everything and priorities this priorities that, he was talking about getting older. Now he is a straight hype beast!

Remember that these YouTubers are playing personas so that they can increase viewership. Obviously they all do it to various degrees (some may be more genuine than others) but, at the end of the day, their channel is a business and they need viewers to keep it going so their content is going to reflect whatever gets them the most viewers.

1s Resell used to be insane when the Chicago’s came out. Royals and Breds were going for $800 then and these were the first OG High remastered and the first Chicago Nike Air Retro in years. Release was also weird and they were much more limited than any of the other OG colored 1s.

I stopped when he said Jordans are not special because they aren’t exclusive anymore. It’s shocking since he’s an older sneaker head who should know that Jordans selling out in a day and resellling for bricks is definitely a post 2011 phenomena

Inferior to the Bred 1 and Black Toe 1. It was nice at the time, but 1s quality has gotten better since then. SBB was out of this world though. I regret not biting the $300 bullet

Back
Top Bottom