Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

FCFS in the DFW area via FTL, 50/50 chance I work this Saturday though...
After getting OVO 8’s, FTL 3’s, NRG 1’s, & BC 3’s this might be a game time decision!

Ready to cook them boys this Sat. :lol::pimp:

haha.JPG

Amazing.

Build hype by skimping the market on the gold toes, flood the market with the red toes a week later.

So for my stores it says FCFS, will it change to App Reservation or actually stay as a FCFS? I don’t got no Headstart on the apps so I feel like a FCFS would be better for me?

App for me in my area. I’m gonna pick the 3 closest HoH for the best chances.

I hope these are labeled as a GR as well. The rewards when I bought the BC3 gave me $15 off that starts when these drop.

This is not what I expected when Jordan Brand said they would be limiting their output this year...
BC IIIs sitting around sites, and now that FTL map is crazy... Im not complaining.

This is not what I expected when Jordan Brand said they would be limiting their output this year...
BC IIIs sitting around sites, and now that FTL map is crazy... Im not complaining.

Not complaining either, and I do feel like JB is regaining the “magic” that they used to have, when all J’s sold out, GR or not. Last couple years, they’ve been putting out meh colorways that never sold out and JB was losing its appeal. For some reason I feel like they’re making the comeback this year.

I like to see retros sell out (I don’t mean QS or super limited releases) It definitely adds something to the appeal of the shoes for a lot of people. A lot of people don’t want to have the same shoes as everyone else.

Hopefully i can scoop a pair next weekend, might have changed my mind by then since I already have breds and black toes

awesome! 3 pairs minimum I wouldn’t say this is as big as the release like the Cements

Last edited:
In for a pair for sure...will this be just like last week where it shows FCFS and then will flip to app raffle later in the week? Got my $20 platinum reward ready to go!

I hope the availability makes resellers stay away so I don't have to be there at 5am on a Saturday

I was hoping for the app

I was planning on getting these but unexpectedly got the Yeezy 500s.

Going to be a game time decision for me on these.

Back
Top Bottom