Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Also, you can change the name on the app, BUT, it depends on when the store prints the reservation sheet. if you wait til morning and they printed the night before, you`ll be screwed. It also updates 1-2 times through the night and usually revert back to another name that was on the account within the last day or so. Again, if they printed the night before, you`re good.(but you still need to make sure its updated) if you dont make sure you update it before the come in and print it out, you`ll be screwed. close the app out and upen it back up and you`ll be able to see the change, if one was made.

:wink:

Just wanted to see how peeps are treating this bred toe release. You guys trying to cop two pairs at least, or just one to rock since this is a non OG release?

If I get this right.. entering on the actual app the sooner the better gives you an advantage? Which means there are different tiers to 10 min head starts. Who wouldve thought...

Buying shoes is way too complicated lol.

going for 1 pair... 2 if it happens easy... would like to see what i could do with a second pair for custom purposes even if it ens up a poor mans black/red og

Just wanted to see how peeps are treating this bred toe release. You guys trying to cop two pairs at least, or just one to rock since this is a non OG release?
Entered 4 raffles and will pick up every pair if I hit. I think most people are getting multiples so seeing a FTL map and people saying GR is deceiving. It sounds like a lot of people are going for multiples.

I got PLAYED today.
Spent most of the work day doing nothing until I got called in by my supervisor for some bs assignment. I get out, check my phone, and BAM the damn shoes dropped on SNKRS Pass. Waiting for my L on FTL so I can go down some Henny tbh.

You have to be in the store when the countdown ends in order for you to increase your chances of winning. The beacon location thing has a lot to do with the algorithm

going for 1 pair... 2 if it happens easy... would like to see what i could do with a second pair for custom purposes even if it ens up a poor mans black/red og

My plans too as well but worried I might mess them up. Plan to dye or paint the side panels? I believe we have no choice but to paint the swoosh white, then black.

My plans too as well but worried I might mess them up. Plan to dye or paint the side panels? I believe we have no choice but to paint the swoosh white, then black.
going to try angelus paint, but yes, painting swoosh white then red is the plan

That put your app reservation in as soon as they pop up is not an increase odds. I have done the 10 min head start within moments of it dropping on the app for some yeezys and didn’t win and I have waited till the last two hrs on Thursday and got a 10 min head start and won. It’s really just the odds of you being picked or not.

I'll be in Raleigh tomorrow so I entered through the app down there but I swear Raleigh had am awful allocation compared to what I'm use to here in the DMV... with thay being said I hope I hit for my pair at Crabtree!

giphy.gif

Mood

Back
Top Bottom