Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Does it help that so far it says $3,119 I spent at foot locker (I only have one account)? If so, maybe that’s why I been hitting. The app rewards people with the money spent.

I won at Serramonte. I picked there, Westfield SF and hillsdale.

Been getting L at foot action lately but I do have Gold member status there. Just above the Gold star eligiblity.

I have $2200, figured I'd hit or at worse wait-listed. It's rough being an 8.5 on 1s in the Bay it seems. Still got online so still hope.

yeah I only hit riverside once for beluga 2.0s. all the state st flagship stores have been pretty good to me all around though.
it probably doesnt help that ive never picked up any of my reservations because i always ended up hitting on snkrs the next morning lol

just need 1 pair

That’s what I do lol
A6AA4F57-EADB-448E-9E7A-716BE1AA9AD9.jpeg
Lemme borrow this account for few months lol.

I managed to hit on FTA

Waitlist on FTL, but then promoted.

Then called from another Shoepalace for my 4th purr :smokin

Hope my sketchy footlocker doesn’t give away my reserved pair. Usually pick up when they open but won’t be able to until like noon tomorrow. Normally I wouldn’t worry, but Cherry Hill footlocker is a joke.

Lol all this crap bout apps n****. I guess im just not into shoes anymore to do all of this.

Thought these were a mega-GR?

Im in the dmv area. Might just drive up to pg plaza and see if I can cop. Is this a good option or am I jjst wasting time?

Lol all this crap bout apps n****. I guess im just not into shoes anymore to do all of this.

Thought these were a mega-GR?

Im in the dmv area. Might just drive up to pg plaza and see if I can cop. Is this a good option or am I jjst wasting time?

I’m in the dmv as well. First time using the footlocker app and hit with 7min head start. It’s rough out here so I always try online.

in the last 24 hours i've went from might cop to won't cop, to yea ...i gotta cop ...the only question is this, should i name them the "bloody backboards" or the "shattered bredboards?"

Back
Top Bottom