Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Not sure if this has boughten up but if you reserve at 3 spots and you hit on FTL App, do you win all 3 spots or just the spot you reserved first?
You can only win at one spot, but i'm not sure how they choose which spot you win at

i'm glad they picked my local spot, cause the other 2 spots are like 45 minutes away

Does anyone know if these coupons are actually one time use only? I know it say it but do they actually only work once?

If you lived in Charlotte you pretty much didn’t need to be VIP I see folks that recently joined the app with the usual 6M headstarts eating away

Hope my sketchy footlocker doesn’t give away my reserved pair. Usually pick up when they open but won’t be able to until like noon tomorrow. Normally I wouldn’t worry, but Cherry Hill footlocker is a joke.

we’ll report them to corporate if you have a valid gripe, they take issues very seriously....esp shady bus

Not sure if this has boughten up but if you reserve at 3 spots and you hit on FTL App, do you win all 3 spots or just the spot you reserved first?

Just the spot you reserved, you can’t change it. You really only win at one store, you can’t change it around to whatever is closest/convenient.

Just hope these aren’t as hard to cop as the 3’s were last week. I had to sweat that. Lol

randomly got off the wait list 3 hours later...thought it was game over......hell at this point im just curious to scoop em to massage the leather and see how nice they are

Damn I'm shaking in my boots for this release. I'm trying to cop for my lil bro's birthday before I move to Orlando but if it don't happen it don't happen. Struck out with Footlocker app. Any pointers at this point?

Back
Top Bottom