Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

If they have a physical location in your state they do. I got hit with 4 different GA taxes for a total of $15.13.
Makes sense. I'm in Oklahoma City I dont know if they are here or not. But I was only charged a FLAT $170. Im not complaining.

Right.. and yesterday I had at least 4 diff ppl try to say there's no hype around these and how easy they'll be able to get.

For every 1 person that somehow tripled up there's another 3-4 like myself that struck out everywhere that tried just as hard for 1 pair lol the size we're selecting also makes a difference

What size are you?

Had a 10 in cart, then changed my mind. I already have 2 pairs for LA to CHI don’t really need another purple Jordan 1 unless it’s the OG purp.

Copped 35min after they came out on ftl.

Must have produced a million of these. Will replace these as far a colorway I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20200409_163123_01.jpg
    IMG_20200409_163123_01.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 657
Right.. and yesterday I had at least 4 diff ppl try to say there's no hype around these and how easy they'll be able to get.

For every 1 person that somehow tripled up there's another 3-4 like myself that struck out everywhere that tried just as hard for 1 pair lol the size we're selecting also makes a difference

yes no hype but don’t wait until Sunday

this was an easy pick up imo

if this was a sneaker you really wanted, I’m not sure how you couldn’t land 1 pair

I don’t buy a lot so maybe I see things differently. Way too many W’s in here for me to even guess this was difficult for the majority

So managed to get a pair each from JD Sports and FNL. Received confirmation emails for both. Need to cancel 1. Is there a difference in cancelling with one over the other? Thanks!

How can I check my order status on ftl if I used paypal chekout..I dont even think I was signed in ..got an email from paypal but nothing from ftl

Back
Top Bottom