Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I’m actually surprised how difficult these were for me; I thought these would be fairly easy.

Got the Hibbett raffle win Friday morning for a size 10. Also entered local Likelihood raffle (also for size 10), expecting to win but didn’t.

I was a little lazy this morning so only tried SNKRS on two of my four accounts (mine and my daughter’s account/phone) for size 10 and 9.5 respectively and went 0/2.

I guess I should’ve tried on wife’s and other daughter’s phones/accounts too.

Just got through on Shiekh for a size 10. Used App and did ApplePay. We shall see...

Just hit on Shiekh instantly using ApplePay option. Wow. EB confirm just came from this morning. Carted on Shoe Palace but couldn't check out. Keep trying on Shoe Palace (let timer run a few times go back, then let timer run)

Last edited:
DTLR was shockingly easy this morning. Helped me since SNKRS didn't pan out.

2 DTLR, 1 Hibbetts, 1 FNL for me and twin. Stopped after that but played carting on the FTL sites.

Damn my ETA for these are 4/23/20 thats nearly 2 weeks from now. Either way, I’m happy I was able to cop a pair on SNKRS

C9DE81F8-C063-4A40-BA05-B80CC0C9C35B.jpeg
impulse buy like a mf.... probably won’t regret these though

Nike is most likely giving a two week delivery window to keep the phones from ringing off the hook if pairs aren't showing up on doorsteps next week

Nike is most likely giving a two week delivery window to keep the phones from ringing off the hook if pairs aren't showing up on doorsteps next week

That’s what happened to me. My wife bought a pair of shoes on NDC April 5th, just got shipping yesterday. It’s supposed to be here Tuesday April 14th.

originally they said it wouldn’t be here until April 23rd

Feels good to get these. I have the OG pair and I love purple so these are a must. Especially with that Chi color blocking. I was nervous with this whole online only thing. I usually don't win anything regularly without foot apps and FLX has been useless all year.

Nike barely just shipped the Black Satin gym red 1s that I ordered on the 4th yesterday.... smh.... can’t wait to get these in doe.... hopefully these gets here faster than the estimated delivery date.... I’m thinking it most likely will

Man who can help me secure a size 8 off SP smh I’ve been on that timer for over 3 hours and that lil refresh trick ain’t workin.. already taken Ls on every raffle, SNKRS and footsites smfh

got the Shiekh notification too late

it’s Beyond hilarious at this point

Retailers should just put them up on eBay because that’s were half end up. Amazes me people will go thru the trouble to make $20, guess I‘ll just have to wait these punks out.

Retailers should just put them up on eBay because that’s were half end up. Amazes me people will go thru the trouble to make $20, guess I‘ll just have to wait these punks out.
depends on the size if a profit is there. My size 8 is considered a "money size" in retro 1s and is normally 1 of the 1st to go. I already be knowin if I don't win a raffle that I have about a 5% chance of getting lucky online lol and I had 3 devices set up 20 min before the dropped

Every time a retro 1 releases I wish I was in that 10.5-12 size range lol those are the only sizes I'm able to cart but I'm not the type to just buy a random size

Back
Top Bottom