I remember rsbb,black toes,etc going for around $250ish shortly after RD
I guess these were somewhat limited or people love purple

Wow just checked stockx
Smaller sizes going for $500!?
This is madness!
This is the first time prices went this crazy so soon I think
I remember rsbb,black toes,etc going for around $250ish shortly after RD
I guess these were somewhat limited or people love purple

I highly suspect it's because of high demand in asian countries. There's also a difference in the pine greens.

Look at a lot of the OG 1's, like Chicagos, game royals, gold toes, clay greens....

It's the first time being a ten or up is an advantage

purple is the new orange

these are the new sbb craze
it's a baltimore love thang; first the orioles 1's; now the ravens 1's
tucker-does-dance-after-kicking-game-winner-against-the-bengals.gif

Prices staying at about 379 for a size 10 still... Dammit. To cop or not to cop... I dont think they will go down unless there is a restock and I feel it will go back up. Purple aj1 is not common... (Convincing myself)

I just grabbed a pair for $295 shipped on GOAT. Probably the best price ive found for a 10.5

Prices staying at about 379 for a size 10 still... Dammit. To cop or not to cop... I dont think they will go down unless there is a restock and I feel it will go back up. Purple aj1 is not common... (Convincing myself)
i feel like 300 is the play of you can get them down
I just grabbed a pair for $295 shipped on GOAT. Probably the best price ive found for a 10.5
295 is solid though this late for something that hyped; pines are at 230ish

Not worth it.

definitely possible. look at SBBs, chicagos, black toes in size 9 down

Last edited:
never. people would just cop off whites instead

Off White collabs won’t even be popular in a couple years. They’ll go the same route as Adidas Yeezys in due time

these not gonna hit a stack.....lol

You’re naive if you think smaller sizes won’t hit that in due time. Even Black Toes are almost at that price and those weren’t hard to get

Back
Top Bottom