Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

This new era never cease to amaze me, and I'm not talking about the little kids but grown folks too. I know a 30 year old+ dude that was actually pretty cool, knew him for yearssss. Guy was a straight up church dude, with a church wardrobe. He was cool cause he was himself. Fast forward to now, he jumps onto this whole streetwear/sneakehead IG model trend, so he throws out all his old clothes, deleted all his old pictures on IG of himself to make room for sneaker pictures so no one can see his past style, bought a bunch of off white kicks, Jordan 1s. Studied sneakernews. com for releases and what's hot etc. All this to change his look, did a massive makeover of himself to an overnight sneaker head for IG for likes and follows. Put's "sneaker head" on his IG BIO with the sneaker emoji .......Straight up fraud lol.

Gotta watch those church dudes.

This new era never cease to amaze me, and I'm not talking about the little kids but grown folks too. I know a 30 year old+ dude that was actually pretty cool, knew him for yearssss. Guy was a straight up church dude, with a church wardrobe. He was cool cause he was himself. Fast forward to now, he jumps onto this whole streetwear/sneakehead IG model trend, so he throws out all his old clothes, deleted all his old pictures on IG of himself to make room for sneaker pictures so no one can see his past style, bought a bunch of off white kicks, Jordan 1s. Studied sneakernews. com for releases and what's hot etc. All this to change his look, did a massive makeover of himself to an overnight sneaker head for IG for likes and follows. Put's "sneaker head" on his IG BIO with the sneaker emoji .......Straight up fraud lol.

Sounds like a the dude that sleeps with preacher or deacons wives behind their back and still be there on Sundays

9BECFCBB-FC5E-4598-A767-C1304A440335.gif

lol wrong thread

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-9_10-51-20.png
    upload_2018-12-9_10-51-20.png
    2 MB · Views: 830
Last edited:
Where is the pine green thread

I got a pair today $260.00 DS Couldn’t pass that price up

Missed out on release date I didn’t want to spend over $330 for a pair

Honestly really wanted these as a big lakers fan. I was hoping to scoop and throw some yellow laces on. Instead, I'm now gonna go the other route and go for yellow toes with purple laces. These are so clean, but just a little more than I'd like to spend on resell

Probably passing on those. They’re cool but I just don’t like the leather tongue tag man. It’s already not a OG cw, they could at least give it all OG specs.

It's annoying when they go out of their way to do **** like that. I was irritated when they slapped a black tongue on the Game Royals.. at least these have the white Chi blocking down.

These are flames.. glad I didn’t pay $300 for some 2018 court purples now.. they would look better with white laces, IMO any 1s with a white tongue look good with white laces. Love Chicago’s with white laces...

Definitely copping don’t know how easy it will be because these are getting a lot of interest but I’m in for a pair for sure

Back
Top Bottom