AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

So I left the guy negative feedback fir basically selling b grade shoes and he's acting like a total b....aby. I will have to post pics of the ebay conversation but its3most likely going to result in his entire account being banned. All and all, pretty damn funny to me.
He’s not selling b grades if they are not b grades homie.
Did he take pics of the shoes and hide the “issue?”

Sounds kinda foul on your end considering your last comment was that you were gonna rock them and were cool with them.

So I left the guy negative feedback fir basically selling b grade shoes and he's acting like a total b....aby. I will have to post pics of the ebay conversation but its3most likely going to result in his entire account being banned. All and all, pretty damn funny to me.

Wow smh.

That was when I just saw a little dent on the inside of right shoe toe box, then I realized the whole damn toe box is stretched out, it looks like toe marks through out the entire front of the shoe like someone who's foot is two sizes larger tried to force it on. Dude i realize why he bought them on stockx a couple of moths ago then unloaded them for less than what he paid, it's a pretty damn obvious defect. Also if he would jave just sent me a message I would have most likely removed the feedback, but this dude is bidding on my auctions and making threats. Little does he know I actually have a personal friend that works for ebay. Anyway you guys will see when I post the crazy *** messages the guy was sending me through 2 different account up until 1 am last night.

That was when I just saw a little dent on the inside of right shoe toe box, then I realized the whole damn toe box is stretched out, it looks like toe marks through out the entire front of the shoe like someone who's foot is two sizes larger tried to force it on. Dude i realize why he bought them on stockx a couple of moths ago then unloaded them for less than what he paid, it's a pretty damn obvious defect. Also if he would jave just sent me a message I would have most likely removed the feedback, but this dude is bidding on my auctions and making threats. Little does he know I actually have a personal friend that works for ebay. Anyway you guys will see when I post the crazy *** messages the guy was sending me through 2 different account up until 1 am last night.
I’m not justifying his reaction to your feedback.
I’m saying you are foul for leaving feedback without reaching out to dude. And you never answered if he took good pics and just hid the “defects” from you.

Here's the auction link

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/273191098818

You can kinda see the difference in one of the pics but it's way more noticeable in person. I feel like it should have been mentioned in the auction, hell, on goat you have to mention if there is any damage to the box, let alone the actual shoe.
The seller has over 1k feedback. Feedback is everything on eBay so I’m sure if you contacted him, he would have attempted to make peace with the deal. You just left negative feedback without trying to resolve with the seller. That’s a scumbag move.

The seller has over 1k feedback. Feedback is everything on eBay so I’m sure if you contacted him, he would have attempted to make peace with the deal. You just left negative feedback without trying to resolve with the seller. That’s a scumbag move.

Yep. If you leave a negative feedback without attempting to work something out with the seller beforehand, you're the root of the problem. Ebay sellers, especially ones with so much feedback, will do everything possible to not get a neg, even if it means they lose money. This guy was probably willing to either give you a big partial or a full refund if you sent the item back, and even cover return shipping (better than most sneaker boutiques out there), if only you had asked.

Got my ebay pair with the stocks tag and receipt, dude paid $200 for these, so I don't feel bad with the minor imperfections like this weird *** toe dent. Actually the whole toe seam on the right shoe looks off, kinda wavy... but whatever. I'm just gonna wear em and fuggetaboutit.
:stoneface:

Yep. If you leave a negative feedback without attempting to work something out with the seller beforehand, you're the root of the problem. Ebay sellers, especially ones with so much feedback, will do everything possible to not get a neg, even if it means they lose money. This guy was probably willing to either give you a big partial or a full refund if you sent the item back, and even cover return shipping (better than most sneaker boutiques out there), if only you had asked.
RIGHT?!!! That 1 negative feedback looks dirty next to the 72 positives SMDH. Brutal!

Well dude still reacted like a grade a biotch, honestly I would have eorked it out with him had he not acted crazy with me but dude can look forward to starting over again for all I care. Also, ehen I shop on ebay I don't look for flawless feedback. 99% positive feedback will hardly affect his sales, the reaction to the feefback spoke more vplume to me than the imperfection in yhe shoe I was sold. Like if he had a regular job he would havd been fired by now for how he reacted.

sounds like you're overreacting. that looks like a factory flaw.
what's it matter anyways if you're gonna wear it?
post pics of the convo btw

Well dude still reacted like a grade a biotch, honestly I would have eorked it out with him had he not acted crazy with me but dude can look forward to starting over again for all I care. Also, ehen I shop on ebay I don't look for flawless feedback. 99% positive feedback will hardly affect his sales, the reaction to the feefback spoke more vplume to me than the imperfection in yhe shoe I was sold. Like if he had a regular job he would havd been fired by now for how he reacted.

If you look at the pics you can see the reason you left negative feed back, he didn't hide it , also there shoes most of us on NT could go through 10 pairs before we find the perfect pair with zero defects. these days dont expect any shoe to be perfect even if you order from Nike! youre buying a pair of shoes not a hand picked piece of art.

Considering he's a seller too with current auctions, I'm surprised he was so petty to not reach out to his seller first.

Saying someone is acting like that when you were acting the same.... pot meets kettle?

Dude got a good pair and ruined the guy's perfect feedback for something petty.. smh; unacceptable. For the record, my Game Royals AND my Shadows have those "dents" which are a result of the good leather we always ask for and not the stiff plastic stuff.

I find myself lucky to not have dealt with crappy buyers like that and I always make sure to take as many pics as possible.

Part 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180515-141124_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141124_eBay.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20180515-141153_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141153_eBay.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20180515-141220_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141220_eBay.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20180515-141329_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141329_eBay.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20180515-141442_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141442_eBay.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20180515-141525_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141525_eBay.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20180515-141623_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141623_eBay.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20180515-141634_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-141634_eBay.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 93
If you didnt want them you shouldve just returned them and get your money back by opening an eBay case. No need to do what you did, especially when sellers pics were clear and you know JB quality varies from shoe to shoe.

Back
Top Bottom