AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

“Dear EBay...
BD7E1A08-C248-4597-BCC6-D24AEC1E15F0.gif

You wear a 13 and thought a 10.5 might fit?

Uhh, no. I wear a 10.5. I mentioned in the feedback that the toe box of the right shoe is stretched out to the point where it looks like someone with a size 13 tried to fit them on to the point that it looked individual toe marks on the front of the shoe. There's no way the guy never noticed, hell he bought them on stock for $200 less a month ago, why would anyone do that if they were satisfied with the shoes... I dunno, I'm not a reseller, I sold a bunch of old pairs of 1s for $25-50 just because I was running out of closet space, so I dunno how you guys think, but retaliating in such a way because someone left you negative feedback, which could have been reversed, in just poor customer service. I don't attack a guest a my work place because they have a compliant or I would be fired. Just because you think you're your own boss because you don't punch a time clock doesn't give you a pass on talking crazy to people. I couldn't care less if dude bids on my shoes just to give me negative feedback because I'm not trying to make a living selling shoes, otherwise I woukd have taken the management position for FL in Chicago.

I understand I probably could have handled this differently as well, but it has been escalated to the point where I don't have the least bit of sympathy for dude.

Honestly, yeah the seller might be acting childish, but you assumed the seller was aware of the flaw because he sold it for less? Lol what

And then you come here to brag how it’s no big deal, but yet still go back and leave him a negative feedback?

At first I was ok with it but the more I looked at it the more noticeable it was and the aggrevated I got by it. Anyway as resellers most of you are going to side with him and that's cool, not here to win popularity contests, but acting like a child because someone leaves you negative feedback is not the end of the world, and if he would have just sent me a message explaining how he didn't see the defects and that it really hurt his business I would have at least changed it to neutral, but I have a right to leave the feedback I see fit, negative, positive or neutral, and after seeing this guys true colors, I don't feel bad about it at all. I wouldn't loose a second of sleep if he lost his account all together. If you want to run a "business " then be prepared to learn how to deal with upset customers, regardless if you tjink their compliants are reasonable or not. I do it every day and 90% of the time I can turn an upset customer into a happy one with careful choice of words and good customer service.

At first I was ok with it but the more I looked at it the more noticeable it was and the aggrevated I got by it. Anyway as resellers most of you are going to side with him and that's cool, not here to win popularity contests, but acting like a child because someone leaves you negative feedback is not the end of the world, and if he would have just sent me a message explaining how he didn't see the defects and that it really hurt his business I would have at least changed it to neutral, but I have a right to leave the feedback I see fit, negative, positive or neutral, and after seeing this guys true colors, I don't feel bad about it at all. I wouldn't loose a second of sleep if he lost his account all together. If you want to run a "business " then be prepared to learn how to deal with upset customers, regardless if you tjink their compliants are reasonable or not. I do it every day and 90% of the time I can turn an upset customer into a happy one with careful choice of words and good customer service.
If you would’ve taken 1/10 the time and energy to relay your message to the seller first and foremost instead of here, nobody would be saying ****.

The point everyone is making is that you were out of line with the way you handled it. It’s not personal, we’ve all done things wrong, just learn from what everyone is saying for next time. eBay sucks with the negative feedback for instances like what you did.

I have 10 year old pairs of Js and none of them look like that, I'm actually concerned about the sole separating from the front part of the shoe, but to answer your question, I plan on wearing all my shoes, I don't collect thrm to look at them I collect them to wear thdm and be looked at. :wink:

Just have to keep putting fresh laces in every few wears or so :smokin

this. plus u can wash the laces in the washing machine and have em dry before a day is up. thats what i do with my white laces. throw em in the washer wit a scoop of oxyclean, then hang em up to dry or throw em in the dryer and voila....fresh crispy white laces in less than 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom