Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

Was getting ready to try and double up today but then seen a pre order for the Jordan 4 bred that drop May 11 and jumped all over it. And now am locked in and don’t have to worry about the price or how Limited they could be Or how hard it will be to cop

SNKRS pair delivered yesterday with Just-Do-It tape and swoosh box... smh.

Can't see the restock, just says "purchased".

Quality on my swoosh and FTL pair are the same.

Time for the turbo-tastics....

SNKRS pair delivered yesterday with Just-Do-It tape and swoosh box... smh.

Can't see the restock, just says "purchased".

Quality on my swoosh and FTL pair are the same.

Time for the turbo-tastics....
My off-white packages were the same way. As if the door package snatchers aren’t enough, now I have to worry potential postal workers who know what’s up in the sneaker world “losing” packages.

I don't know how, but I was able to get an order this morning on snkrs. It kept saying error and I never got a confirmation screen. But looks like I'm getting a second pair. Once I receive the Footloccker and Nike, imma compare and return one to nikesf. So in a week or two they'll have one for pick up.

Last edited:
Got my pairs today. They're whatever to me honestly. Don't dislike em enough to take them back though.

Alright, slight update. Decided I wasn't completely happy with the sharpie results. Ran to Walmart and grabbed a bottle of this stuff...

IMG_20190129_212920.jpg

Did a couple of coats and buffed them with the microfiber rag in the pic after each one to blend. Here are the results and I couldn't be happier...

IMG_20190129_211930.jpg

IMG_20190129_211919.jpg

IMG_20190129_211856.jpg

The text is just fugly and unnecessary.

Who, in the 35 or so years they’ve been making and remaking the AJ1, was clamoring for an arbitrary date to be stamped on the side? :lol:

You never know for sure with the stuff you see online, but I’ve seen claims that after the hyper crimsons, the turbo greens, and one more upcoming retro+ CW the text thing is done.

I Really hope the SBB 3.0s aren’t coming at us with some goofy FALL 2019 **** on the sides.

The text is just fugly and unnecessary.

Who, in the 35 or so years they’ve been making and remaking the AJ1, was clamoring for an arbitrary date to be stamped on the side? :lol:

You never know for sure with the stuff you see online, but I’ve seen claims that after the hyper crimsons, the turbo greens, and one more upcoming retro+ CW the text thing is done.

I Really hope the SBB 3.0s aren’t coming at us with some goofy FALL 2019 **** on the sides.

Please... You're acting like the off-white era never happened... Stop.

If anyone in Houston is still looking for these, the FootAction in Willowbrook Mall has sizes 10.5 and up in stock. They still have A Star is Born too if you are looking for those.

WDuiDDN7NyKEcIbc181b6CeVdbCZ5NsCVoGG1siItLUqNF9TR2iTuFQEi-pqfPev_cZQCbVBZ3FPmJkkYO6DEANWjIgfY6T-8_s3qwRdtzhdApJVkHX1CbtDGyxIJU3VmIaWZDo0u7XAI08kG0EJtutS9D8pWCfp-QBXNIUsD_vy1oKcQjoo1bWu58Yq29sEOJcmJWI8_jX9Ew4d9gy_eRFCDy59rC9QnUaLuWGLpHUkIAFdOsmaNE5Yo160SWz5xm74IDyO7ONX4hz0xHTBzQvqk6d958NQhBgiFMS9XYMLfexU8-O9gwtgS86POV-_nDtaWgJY787AwPmueHjvLHOP93hwW1I5mDSx4PsxBMr6tSRffCSG2ORrFxgKr3-s6J5CQ3nr7gUaOYY-7Ow9T55Yvpi4AbAaIilQHKw7HfTJVOWQHDcGedZ_UcciCRlIXc74U2TZLd8awYl5XsA_ePJcnq6NNrs7xL1EbfZfaFJXF_tm2coW4u3qPwEaIyCaKGIMU0VacIuzIMZwp8EMqHdbXgKXnr5U2h1qRPjOYhx94AtOQFimx_v8JnYhINeUSts8B4WBsYY2UVXNOpOC0EwxQDQOugSmYt7JjB5OcO0Z8Uu04XN8x04sJ6fzFLYC1kHbGf1CanytsoAEKNA7W0nTJLbeD0bb=w724-h1284-no

Back
Top Bottom