Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Royal (He Got Game) $160 July 7th

$80 definitely worth it.
IMG_20190128_1440957_121_121.jpg

Off the top of my head shoe palace has them for $104 shipped if you don't have to pay tax
Code SP20 still works
I'm sure if you wait it out a little longer other spots like FTL and eastbay will eventually lower their prices

Hibbetts have sizes 11-13 for $95 shipped

Last edited:
Off the top of my head shoe palace has them for $104 shipped if you don't have to pay tax
Code SP20 still works
I'm sure if you wait it out a little longer other spots like FTL and eastbay will eventually lower their prices

Hibbetts have sizes 11-13 for $95 shipped
Thanks, Shoe Palace probably the best deal rn then. Can't believe I missed the NDC deal.

I Shoulda copped two pairs of these. So many people sleep on outlet 1's, and in like 2 years people are thirsting for them.

Case in point:: White Yin Yang 1's

I Shoulda copped two pairs of these. So many people sleep on outlet 1's, and in like 2 years people are thirsting for them.

Case in point:: White Yin Yang 1's

People are thirsting for WYY 1s?? I have 2 pairs that I paid like $70 each for lol The quality of that release left much to be desired.

People are thirsting for WYY 1s?? I have 2 pairs that I paid like $70 each for lol The quality of that release left much to be desired.

Yep
Smaller sizes going for $200-250

I bought my WYY and Sails for 180 for both and just sold them this past week for 225 each on SX after coming to realization that I would never wear them.
That’s whats funny when dudes talk about resellers only making 20 bucks a pair.
I’m no reseller, but I wish I would have had the foresight to buy about 20 pairs each instead of 1 lol. And those were size 10.5s.

Yep
Smaller sizes going for $200-250

I bought my WYY and Sails for 180 for both and just sold them this past week for 225 each on SX after coming to realization that I would never wear them.
That’s whats funny when dudes talk about resellers only making 20 bucks a pair.
I’m no reseller, but I wish I would have had the foresight to buy about 20 pairs each instead of 1 lol. And those were size 10.5s.

Wow, I have DS pairs of Sails, WYY, and 2x BYY that I bought at massive disco that I apparently need to offload lol

With this money, I can finally afford SBB 1.0s lol

I paid $80 for my WYY and $95 for sails
My outlet had so many of the white and black YY for $100
But could of grabbed them for like around $70 during F&F
Seems like most 1’s go up in value later down the road
Hyper royals will probably go for retail in 2 years lol

I was planning on buying BT unions with the money, but can’t bring myself to pay that much so I’ll just put it toward a couple pairs of extra BC4s this year.

I paid $80 for my WYY and $95 for sails
My outlet had so many of the white and black YY for $100
But could of grabbed them for like around $70 during F&F
Seems like most 1’s go up in value later down the road
Hyper royals will probably go for retail in 2 years lol

I never understand this... Why do people suddenly want these 1s?

Meanwhile, Lettermans (2016) and Cyber Mondays (2015) can still be had for under retail on StockX.

I'd only double these for customization. But the blue tongue would make that a little difficult.
Small customisations would work with the blue tongue.
Kinda tempted to just do a 3way tongue swap with hyper royals (sail tongue) , sails (black tongue) and game royals (blue tongue) just to do something different.

Bump to see if anyone finished up some customs on these? Just picked up for 99 at my local shoe palace memorial day weekend clearance.

I've never gone about doing customs and looking for advice.

Back
Top Bottom