Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Thank you

also how come my info on my VIP account still stuck on my girls info, I changed it months ago. When I login online its my info but app still shows her name and address when ive logged out ton of times and still doesn't change :smh:

Same happened to my backup Footaction account. Joints dead now. |l

Thank you

also how come my info on my VIP account still stuck on my girls info, I changed it months ago. When I login online its my info but app still shows her name and address when ive logged out ton of times and still doesn't change :smh:
I did a change a few weeks back and I'm having the same problem. Only with champs and ftl though.
And I can't even find the place to change name on the champs now, it disappeared.

Thank you

Same with my FTL VIP. So i couldn't enter the drawing smh.

Thank you

I was having same sorta issue. The stores selected kept putting my store that is 2 miles away as my third choice and the store 25 miles away as my first store. Changed multiple times , deleted / downloaded app, & logged off and back in . Half expecting IF I win for it to be at the furthest away spot

Thank you

I turned my phone off and on everytime I was checking in a new code for FTA. I was able to check in every account by doing this.

I only have 4 10 minute acccounts with FTA. 2 hit pretty consistently, the other 2 are hit and miss.

When I went to Check In the Beacon wasn’t working, I turned on & off my BT multiple times. Employees were acting shady, saying they only got one in my size, & that the beacon had been acting up all day. I asked for the code but dude was playing dumb. Ended up getting the code after about 20 minutes. My FTL account reset recently too! Smh... back at 0. I was like at $2,000 or so.

I live in NYC so I entered the in store raffle for the Purps, which means you pay in store. So it has to be the greens for me. Also, I just got an email confirming it was the greens before I even finished typing this :lol:

When I went to Check In the Beacon wasn’t working, I turned on & off my BT multiple times. Employees were acting shady, saying they only got one in my size, & that the beacon had been acting up all day. I asked for the code but dude was playing dumb. Ended up getting the code after about 20 minutes. My FTL account reset recently too! Smh... back at 0. I was like at $2,000 or so.

You’re still VIP tho. I’ve won a few times with my dollars spent reset to zero but still hit. They actually still have record of how much you’ve spent over the years. This information was given to me directly from a manager at FTL customer service a while back.

Sjs
Screenshot_20180921-110759_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom