1571333403067.png

1571333433301.png

1571333459804.png

1571333496966.png

1571333533252.png

Oh yeah :wow:! I need these :nthat:.

how are there pics though, this shoe is like 5 months away

i hope theyre not fakes because that toe is looking money

Probably a copp. I wish the tongue tag and wings were OG but otherwise I’m probably in. Been on a green shoe tear tho. Not sure how many more I need. My Jpack SB and pine green AJ1s look very similar so we’ll see.

Leather looking terrible af. It’s a shame they keep disrespecting this colorblocking. They ruined that black/pink pair earlier this year with the same overtumbled nonsense.
These, with a different green (something more toward military green) and flat leather like the most recent black toes and Chicagos would have been classic.

Leather looks top notch, esp on the black parts. And if they must put that red NA on it thank god its on that paintable tab.

All the way in. cant wait
You really let your guard down cuz of the green, huh? I know you’ve been wanting these. I was expecting to see you rage complain about the curved toe and heel, the all black wings logo, the painted tab and the tumbled leather.
I also am questioning if you are trolling with being happy. It’s 50/50. You either are, or you aren’t :lol:

You really let your guard down cuz of the green, huh? I know you’ve been wanting these. I was expecting to see you rage complain about the curved toe and heel, the all black wings logo, the painted tab and the tumbled leather.
I also am questioning if you are trolling with being happy. It’s 50/50. You either are, or you aren’t :lol:
I cant win :lol:

seriously though, im just glad they dont have a red sole. And the leather looks premium af from what i see. Im chalking the curved heel and toe to the guy shoving them down his pants to make it out of the factory alive.

That said, Im still not convinced theyre real in the first place considering theyre still half a year out so ....

The black wings logo sucks but its not a deal breaker if that leather comes as butter as it looks in those pics.

These are my gen you wine feelings on these take it or leave it lol. One bottle of angelus fixes the tongue and black heel square. And Im sure theres a pair of those trash don cs rolling around or coming out eventually with the proper tongue tag if the vinyl one isnt working

breens baby. finally. just look at em. good lord

Last edited:
toe does look great but the leather looks too tumbled. will still probably try for a pair though

Yeah the green leather looks like standard issue black/? j1 colorway tumbled leather but my eyes are on the black parts.

*edit*
im starting to lean heavy towards these being fakes. But evidently the faketories got word that these will have premium leather and they did their best on this early first run without pics to go by. Im kind of expecting some sbb legendary status leather on these now but including the black areas this time. Id say these fakes got the green parts wrong and they wont look so plasticky or tumbled on official pairs. Personally hoping its more matte like sbbs

Last edited:
Probably a copp. I wish the tongue tag and wings were OG but otherwise I’m probably in. Been on a green shoe tear tho. Not sure how many more I need. My Jpack SB and pine green AJ1s look very similar so we’ll see.

This. Copping either way tho

Back
Top Bottom