Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I saw the restock notification when I woke up at 7:14 AM. I assumed they were sold out by then, so I just ignored it and closed my eyes again. Were people still hitting at around that time?

Got 'em! My pair was delivered to work today. These are beautiful!

image.jpg

mikey in here acting like he the only person who makes money in the world.
jesus, give it a rest dude. quit trying to d*** measure all of NT.
it's no wonder why heads are getting irritated daily, and you keep having to say more rude things back to self cope.
I'm not gonna say anything else, but if you want people to give respect, you should do the same back... or move over to IG with that stunt 101 bull.

Same. I said what I felt, just hate seeing people disrespecting others daily just cuz they got a few duckets to their name. It’s not about the have vs have nots on NT, it’s about the shoes, or should be anyways.

Same. I said what I felt, just hate seeing people disrespecting others daily just cuz they got a few duckets to their name. It’s not about the have vs have nots on NT, it’s about the shoes, or should be anyways.

In my experience, those that often have to talk about it, aren't really about it...just saying...

But yea dude needs to chill.

mine came yesterday they look good in person but man these joints gonna crease like our grandpas cheeks. bout 2 come up on tht 20 dollar profit lmaoooo

I got my pair in from snkrs today. Only problem, they came in just a matte jordan box with the gold jumpman on the top. Instead of the regular jordan 1 box. Anybody else have this happen? Should I complain to customer service? If I (hypothetically of course) wanted to resell, I could see this being an issue

Back
Top Bottom