Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

The Gold Toes and Big Bang Foams smell like straight acetone, nike must double as a shoe company and nail salon

It’s the glue. most 1s I’ve bought are exactly the same, bad enough to stink up an entire room with just one or two pairs.

I remember when dudes used to put new shoes over their faces and huff the glue smell to stunt.

Man, was waiting for a restock so I'm upset I missed the fnl app restock. How did you guys catch the restock? I got the J23 app but that dude never gave a shout out to the retstock bag. I just want gold toes for retail lol

General question: is the J23 app any good? What makes it worth $2 when compared to the free resources already available?

General question: is the J23 app any good? What makes it worth $2 when compared to the free resources already available?
Honestly it used to come in clutch for others a while back (I still never hit on anything with it lol. Galaxy S4 2 years ago type days smh)

Don't get me wrong it's still a good app and the info DOES still come, but it comes a lot later than just having your tweet notifications on for pages. I have a lot more luck waiting on those tweets. That's just my situation though

Slight edit: i didn't initially mention that my post only included upcoming sneaker drops though. If we're talking about lowkey sales, history info, even just simple release dates, etc.. it looks out in that region for sure

Last edited:
These thangs just came in

IMG_7529.jpg

If these are getting us high, we need to start calling these “ Crack toes” or “Coke toes” or “Paint thinner toes “ ....... or any other more clever **** you fellas can think of :lol:

Opened the box, took a deep breath and told my girl to stop painting her damn nails while I open shoes.

#acetone

Ugh these pics making me about to click purchase on stockx, but I keep telling myself wait for another drop or resell prices to lower.

I got my pair in from snkrs today. Only problem, they came in just a matte jordan box with the gold jumpman on the top. Instead of the regular jordan 1 box. Anybody else have this happen? Should I complain to customer service? If I (hypothetically of course) wanted to resell, I could see this being an issue
send them back.

Got my girls pair in yesterday from Jimmy Jazz (Fed Ex was trash could've had them Saturday)......BUT I must say....these things are gorgeous, almost thought about resale prices BUT I feel like ill hit on a restock.

Back
Top Bottom