Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

went to check in this morning at my champs & ftl, and the mgr in ftl told me that they had a company wide conference call last night. and changed it from fcfs to reservation. she also told me that she likes fcfs over the raffle b/c people never come pick up their reserve pair. fcfs usually sells out in the 1st hour or 2

That's because they sometimes put things on reserve that people don't want. The other thing is sometimes they made a lot of a certain shoe and people cant sell it or don't want more than 1 pair. Its not like people are just reserving for everything and picking up nothing in mass numbers.. F a FCFS.. nobody has time to be lining up for hours.

And especially when they make you line up so employees get dibs and you're somewhere on the line getting told they sold out after you've waited hours. I'm supposed empathize with a manager's cry me a river tears.. yeah right. App reserves are for great, especially in a customer service pov.

went to check in this morning at my champs & ftl, and the mgr in ftl told me that they had a company wide conference call last night. and changed it from fcfs to reservation. she also told me that she likes fcfs over the raffle b/c people never come pick up their reserve pair. fcfs usually sells out in the 1st hour or 2

Interesting. I wonder if all of the negative feedback online about FCFS made them change the procedure.

Yea that's very true

Interesting. I wonder if all of the negative feedback online about FCFS made them change the procedure.

I believe it did. The reserve still works out for store and consumers because there's no riff raff and popular shoes will still sellout over the weekend. But managers just be chasing numbers...I get it but that's pure BS. Also a weekday limited GR should automatically be on the reserve without question. This way folks can go to work and school as normal. Plus the check-in gets you double the foot traffic. People definitely aren't buying anything if they strike out on the shoe on release day!

Everyone remember to double check your apps and make sure the correct stores are selected
It will get locked in today

Also make sure you didn't pick the GS size like I almost did.

I got my 10 minute headstart at FTL but only 7 at FA and Champs. We will see how it all goes down but this is so much better than FCFS.

Thanks bro!!!!! One of my pairs was for Queens!!!!! Hahahahaha

Haha that would of been the ultimate L if you hit
Man this countdown taking forever....
I’m gonna take a bunch of sleeping pills if my calculations are right I should wake up 1 min before it expires :lol:

Haha that would of been the ultimate L if you hit
Man this countdown taking forever....
I’m gonna take a bunch of sleeping pills if my calculations are right I should wake up 1 min before it expires :lol:
Man yyyuuuuugggee L lol....

Don't sleep bro! You might not wake up in time to confirm hahaha

Back
Top Bottom