Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Had to rock these today!!!! Love them so much!

279B4C2E-8973-46B5-95C5-3C004729DC23.jpeg

Worn mine once. Slight creases, but nothing major.
Thanks that relief
naw im the same way when i really like a specific shoe. its just something about knowing that u got that other pair on ice, so you feel better about wearing the first pair. i know the feeling.
I will feel better have a backup pair, its the "other" backup pairs thats the problem :smh::lol:

It ain't that serious bruh. Unless you got some serious foot problems you should be good to go!
yea its that serious to me lol. the creasing WILL happen, ive had enough patent leather jordan ones to know and its ugly af. I just like them brand new and crispy. sure i can wear once or twice with no wear but ill keep them on ice for a while longer. I have my creased up champagnes to wear for a while longer.

yea its that serious to me lol. the creasing WILL happen, ive had enough patent leather jordan ones to know and its ugly af. I just like them brand new and crispy. sure i can wear once or twice with no wear but ill keep them on ice for a while longer. I have my creased up champagnes to wear for a while longer.

sounds like u should look into some sneakershields. i use em in most my Js

They look dope. Mine are on ice just can’t see myself wearing them

I can see how some people don’t want to wear these. I think they’re beautiful. I’ve worn mine once (for a few hours) and they have some slight creasing (nothing major).

I only plan on wearing these shoes on my birthday and New Year’s Eve. So they’ll look relatively new for the next few years

They are a little stiff, but if you don’t have wide feet and went tts you’ll be fine. I always half size up in Jordan 1’s because I have wide feet and they feel perfect

YOU CANNOT STOP THE CREASE THO. Patent leather ones just look uglier when they do.

bro, u cant 100% prevent creasing. only way to do that is never wear the shoe. and even then ya DS pair might come wit a crease. the sneakershields help decrease creasing drmatically tho.

have you been reading? i already said i didnt wanna wear mine because of eventual creasing. im not oblivious to sneakershields but im not buying a half size up on most of my shoes just to fit them in tbh. If they are going to crease they are just going to crease, i just said i dont wanna wear these very often because of it.
No need to go a half size up if you tale out the insole, put the shields in, then put the insoles back in. Makes them more comfortable.

Tried using sneaker shields and it hurt my feet so I just took them off. I don't care about creasing anymore lol
Same. Bought sneaker shields and used them for quite a while, but now I realized how dumb it was to sacrifice comfort for creases that no one else is going to care about.

No need to go a half size up if you tale out the insole, put the shields in, then put the insoles back in. Makes them more comfortable.
Theres no way im taking the insoles out of a pair of retro jordan 1's thats a level of discomfort no one should have to go through. the creasing is going to happen, wearable shoe tree or not. I just dont wanna see it so ill keep my pair on ice for a bit longer.

Theres no way im taking the insoles out of a pair of retro jordan 1's thats a level of discomfort no one should have to go through. the creasing is going to happen, wearable shoe tree or not. I just dont wanna see it so ill keep my pair on ice for a bit longer.

You 1still have the insoles in the shoe.

You remove the insole, place the shield in, then put insole back in. The insole slides in under the shield and really locks it in there. It's the way you're supposed to put them in your shoes as stated by directions on the box. Makes a difference compared to just sliding shields in on top. I also trimmed my shields for my 1s and that helped too. Can't feel them in my BTs. Slightly noticeable in my royals since they're not fully broken in yet.

You 1still have the insoles in the shoe.

You remove the insole, place the shield in, then put insole back in. The insole slides in under the shield and really locks it in there. It's the way you're supposed to put them in your shoes as stated by directions on the box. Makes a difference compared to just sliding shields in on top. I also trimmed my shields for my 1s and that helped too. Can't feel them in my BTs. Slightly noticeable in my royals since they're not fully broken in yet.
I've experimented with them in the 00's and they are just not worth it to me at least. I just dont like anything in my shoe even if its trimmed it never really works unless its a shoe thats .5 up with the extra room.

Back
Top Bottom