Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Copped off stockx yesterday for 315 + ship. Guess not too bad.

I usually dont pay resell but Nike aint been dropping **** I want and my Wave Runners were stolen off porch. Had to cop something to cheer up.

Seen folks say shoe shields are a must for these? Any idea on best brand/one? link?
wow ebay had a 15% off yesterday shoulda copped there :/

Ebay prices in my size are around 400-450. 15% off still wouldnt take me to or below 330 (315+14)...so guess I did alright either way.

Ebay prices in my size are around 400-450. 15% off still wouldnt take me to or below 330 (315+14)...so guess I did alright either way.
for all you know the good prices could have been bought out yesterday or prices raised b ecuase they knew about the discounts so its moot to check now.

My Top 3's didnt really crease that much. Only wore them once so far. Have yet to UNDS my Gold Toes though.

for all you know the good prices could have been bought out yesterday or prices raised b ecuase they knew about the discounts so its moot to check now.
True but I also did not want to deal with hassle of legit checking. did that all day with SW's yesterday and they came up fake. So after that ordeal, I figured **** it....stockx it.

Was there some quality difference between the two.

Honestly.. I dont think so lol. Holding them next to each other... I dont remember any difference. Ill take a look tonight after work. But I think the only difference is color placement.

Pics?

I’ve worn mine once for a hour or so and the creasing is minimal. Curious to see what they look like after several wears
they look bad if normally dont cause much wear on your kicks. not that its like a HUGE deal but its annoying becuase the material causes more wear than on a normal leather pair of J1's

i hate to beat a dead NT horse, but i could NEVER bring myself to wear these without force fields. why would i do that to myself like that? :lol:

anyway, my pair still on ice waiting for that elusive "the perfect time." :nerd:

EDIT

Those shields don't work man. You won't get creases on the toe box but you will get creases on the sides of the toe box. Makes it look super ugly. After I noticed that I stopped using them

see, and this here is your problem! you need soft, foam force fields, not plastic sneaker shields. the only thing is u HAVE to .5 up on your kicks to compensate for the space the force field will be taking up in your shoe. without .5 up this is literally not possible you will ruin your feet.

Last edited:
Why can’t people just wear their shoes? :lol: shoe shields and sole protectors, and sprays and on and on.. it’s easy to keep shoes in good condition without any of that.

sure sole protectors are overkill. but who tf wanna be walking round with creased up kicks?

Umm because shoes crease lol. It’s normal. No one is judging you by the crease in your patent leather shoes. It’s supposed to happen. You gonna walk like a duck?

That was my only gripe about this shoe was the creases. But that's expected with patent leather. Just ended up rocking these and don't even care about creases it happens lol. Still a dope shoe. I'm glad I rocked them instead of selling them

That was my only gripe about this shoe was the creases. But that's expected with patent leather. Just ended up rocking these and don't even care about creases it happens lol. Still a dope shoe. I'm glad I rocked them instead of selling them

Yup. Rockin these with no concern at all.

Back
Top Bottom