Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Way less limited than other recent releases and the resell value is higher so if they restock, the bots will eat so I’d say StockX or GOAT but catch a price where someone’s trying to undercut the other... I’m looking for a 9.5W myself but not willing to drop $430 on em

I keep getting notifications of guys undercutting so that’s good.... they were at $499 2 days ago for that size

I can’t see myself dropping $400 then a few months down the line they randomly hit us with this same color way in leather or actually do a men’s release

I made that mistake when I copped the top 3 Comic cons for resell then a few months later a regular top 3 dropped
I hear ya bro. I would hate tho if these went Union or SBB prices and we missed out..

size 11.5-12 is finally dropping in prices but i'm hoping they go lower, don't really wanna drop that much on a womens shoe in the first place lol

I read in a couple places a men's release of this colorway was coming though...maybe in the summer. No hard proof....I think Z posted an OG 1 style code that had the same colors for August release
I hope so. A leather version would be better.

Picked up my wife's pair today from Shiekh. She loves them. I took an L. Not paying resell that's for sure.
20190222_204307_HDR.jpg
20190222_185920_HDR.jpg
20190222_185758_HDR.jpg

was at checkout for PP and then it brought me back tot eh ****ing waiting BS

MAAAAAN

2E72E106-456C-406A-ABFE-E4B7EE2CDA38.jpeg
8DFC6A8A-FBBB-450D-902A-EF02275EA353.jpeg

This is so trash man

Had that 8.5 in cart for awhile now and kept getting booted

and im sure ima get that dumb *** footlocker email in the coming days about my cancelled pair on the back ordered pairs

so i had 3 tabs open.....and i guess FNL decided to ban me....now i cant cop shoes so fresh that i gotta wait......worst company ever. no wonder theyre dead last.....
fnlooo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom