Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

even their ban is garbage....cause i just opened the page in a new private browser window and it let me back in lol

either way, carting was a pain. A bunch of sizes but it'll either say out of stock when you try to add to cart or you add to cart and it brings you to an empty cart or you click add to cart and you just get a spinning wheel of death.

I’m still in queue for the FNL splash page lol

Anyways, gonna have to figure out when to wear these. Wish the wings logo was black or navy.

F5F2E800-7934-4960-AF06-F171BBEB5D1D.jpeg

Lol i turned my laptop on this morning and I’m still in Finishline queue. Why is it still up? :lol:

I'm seeing folks on Twitter happy about so called back door pairs shipping from Footlocker. Was these call in orders something?

Not back-door, back-ordered.

These are orders that were placed online the day of the drop but are finally shipping out today. Crossing my fingers that my brother's pair ships. It sounds like most orders are shipping, but a few have been cancelled (mostly size 12). He's size W11.

Not back-door, back-ordered.

These are orders that were placed online the day of the drop but are finally shipping out today. Crossing my fingers that my brother's pair ships. It sounds like most orders are shipping, but a few have been cancelled (mostly size 12). He's size W11.
Yep...just found that out. Thanks

Still not seeing a footlocker status change. It is still open at least so I will hopefully see something 3/1. Anyone else still show open order status?

Still not seeing a footlocker status change. It is still open at least so I will hopefully see something 3/1. Anyone else still show open order status?

I’m pretty sure my brothers is the same. I’m crossing my fingers for both of you. I’m optimistic, I think you’ll both be straight.

Back
Top Bottom