Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Hit on a 12 at footlocker. If anyone needs a 12. Retail plus shipping let me know.
http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180924124547-03-zombie-movie-stills.jpg

I can’t believe I still didnt win a pair on the FL app even with the max 4 head starts! It makes me wonder if I should even bother using those in the future because either way I probably won’t get a pair of any of these limited 1s.

Extra Butter has a raffle ending tomorrow for anyone that couldn’t cop on FLX.
Link:

Also on feature:

I haven’t missed on any Jordan I’ve tried on with the foot apps since the Bred Toes...L and waitlist. Looks like I’m done with shoes. This is trash.

WL on FTL .. that’s 8 points down the drain. Idk how the same ppl hit over and over.

If pickup is tomorrow then you would have to wait until after 6pm (3pm on weekends) and see if you can cop any pairs not picked up. You can also check the smaller chain stores (Jimmy Jazz, City Jeans, Up NYC, etc) and see if they have pairs.
Thanks man. Looks like I am outta luck.

Managed to hit on my girl size with no headstarts. Wasn't expecting that
It’s crazy I don’t get how they pick winners. I had a guy in line with me for the 85 and he only had four head starts and he hit in his size. I’m not sure what the algorithm is but somebody must’ve figured it out if they’re hitting on every release. I’m not sure points matter.

To go from being able to get multiples every release and now I can’t get even 1? I expect L’s on SNKRS and super hyped shoes like OW but I came to live with that cause the foot apps always held me down. With them out of the question it’s over.

I’m gonna assume these were pretty limited? Also, what happened to that Footlocker map thing that used to show the availability of all the kicks all over the states?

Back
Top Bottom