Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Dude is trashing all non OG colorways, yet his name and avi is a retro+ colorway. Oh the irony
laugh.gif
yep, because my comment was clearly trashing all non OG colorways... way to pull that one outta ur u know what.

you are must smoke c**ck. Anthracite 8s are flawless
they're not flawless lol I really don't care what people say about them. they're not my favorite shoe they have significance to me for a different reason which is why I chose to make it my screen name. I don't like the contrast stitching on them, same with peapods both woulda been cleaner without it.

The "What The" theme is played out, talking about beating a dead horse.. Sidenote, Nike needs to move on and innovate with new models like Adidas has.

I guess it will be something like that.. which they can keep. What the.. is a terrible concept for shoes if you want to actually wear them in my oppinion and this is just murdering 3 classic colorways.

I guess it will be something like that.. which they can keep. What the.. is a terrible concept for shoes if you want to actually wear them in my oppinion and this is just murdering 3 classic colorways.

sick.gif
 OMG.... pls NO!

I don't like the majority of "What The" shoes, same with these. If these are what are releasing, I'm gonna pass.

I've been feeling these since day 1. I hope it's the black based shoe that is released and not the white

I don't think we will being seeing those posted up there since news was they are going off the Chicago's, Blk/red's, and Royal's.

Back
Top Bottom