Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

ehh....for what ever reason Nike loves to screw with the tongues. Pulled out my What The/Greedy 95s and noticed they did the same thing of two different color tongues. On the fence with these but alot depends on if I can pick up on the blacktoes ... and how quickly i think these will hit outlets. 

I'd bet they don't hit outlets bro.

Last edited:
holiday and a new theme. curious if the hype will be similar to the black red 1 this weekend

Doubt it .... BReds are an OG and while in some ways SBBs became an instant classic new colorway doubt these will have the limited availability factor coupled with the built in narrative to create a sensation on par with BReds.

Garbage........these "What The?" and/or "mix-and-match fusions" have never been appealing to me.  Even as a AJ1 fan, I'm even more insulted that it is getting this type of treatment.

That being said, I think these things will be sitting EVEN if it is limited.  That will be good news for the people in here that want to buy this "mix-and-match" colorway, you guys will definitely be able to eat 'cuz I don't think anyone else will want them (especially me, EAZY PASS)

these are straight trash. The "what the" theme is beyond played out & should've been dead 3 years ago

Air Jordan 1 High OG “What The” (MEN) LIMITED

12/2016

On the fence one these I want them for my collection but I don't need to have them

Last edited:
Interested in these ... Wonder if they will have 4 laces
well we know there will be cocaine white laces....still trying to figure out why JB put white laces in the BReds. 
tongue.gif

yep, should be the same red. not mad at that on these
Wierd thing about that story about the guys order, he said he ordered the 2016 Banned 1's from Footaction and got the "Top 3's" instead, but the sticker on the box show Eastbay...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom