Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

air-jordan-1-aleali-may-release-date.jpg
air-jordan-1-aleali-may-release-date-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-aleali-may-release-date-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-aleali-may-on-foot.png
air-jordan-1-aleali-may-on-feet.png

Dumb comment. Because you haven't heard of her, does that mean she's a nobody? Just like all the consortium releases Adidas has, have you heard of all those shops?
Not a dumb comment. Jordan was never doing all these collabs till recently. Companies/celebs weren't allowed to pick a retro jordan to collabs on and be mass produced. Now you're seeing like 4 a year

Not a dumb comment. Jordan was never doing all these collabs till recently. Companies/celebs weren't allowed to pick a retro jordan to collabs on and be mass produced. Now you're seeing like 4 a year
That’s what most sneaker companies are doing. Collabs with celebrities/designers Drive Brand interest way more than athletes these days. And you should really adapt to the times of collabs now.

Its crazy that if JB would've labeled these the Satins they would get way more attention. I'm once again pretty hype to hear this shoe is releasing to the masses.

Now to see that it was designed by a woman of mixed decent thats actually really into sneaker culture makes it even cooler. I will certainly get my pairs and may even get a pair for my girl.

NTers are sheep sometimes I swear.

and Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ you are 100% correct. Celebs/ designers/ influencers are able to push just as many sneakers as athletes now and days..... Why not let some new "creatives" get a shot.

It also creates more consumers. Do a collab with drake, you tap into his fan base. Off white fans become nike fans, etc. adidas’ work with kanye is doing the brand wonders.

That’s what most sneaker companies are doing. Collabs with celebrities/designers Drive Brand interest way more than athletes these days. And you should really adapt to the times of collabs now.
Please....sneaker companies including Nike have been doing this. It's nothing new. What's new is these companies being allowed to choose a retro jordan to customize and get released.
Jordan has been doing a lot of 180s from their traditional ways to try and boost sales BECAUSE of their declining sales

Plus, I never said it was a bad idea for Jordan to do collabs. What I'm saying is this was almost never allowed with Jordan. Now with declines in sales in the past couple of years you're seeing it more often to help boost them

Please....sneaker companies including Nike have been doing this. It's nothing new. What's new is these companies being allowed to choose a retro jordan to customize and get released.
Jordan has been doing a lot of 180s from their traditional ways to try and boost sales BECAUSE of their declining sales
Companies never stay the same. Companies must always adapt in order to sustain their businesses. Jb has been doing different things for a long time. Better than letting their sales slip.

I actually like these and I'm not the biggest AJ1 fan. I'll take these over those flyknit abortions all day.

Back
Top Bottom