Air Jordan 1 X Dior

people already paying as much if not more on resale for yeezys and ow + with multiple pairs while driving tercels

this shoe isnt going to change things

I'm a judgemental against myself. I'd need a 150k owned free and clear to spend 2k retail on shoes, that's just me tho. Wanted to see what others might have felt my bad, back the shoes. Dior Dior...

I feel like the qualification is owning Christian Dior clothing more so than what whip you’re driving. I mean obviously you could throw these on with Nike apparel but that wouldn’t do the 2K price tag justice

Screenshot_20200307-123913_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20200307-123946_Discord.jpg

Thinking way too hard, the price for retail is high but a lot of us have a few pairs equal value.

Worth and value are different.
My thoughts as well. People making qualifications in order to buy/wear these shoes :lol:. I own several designer shoes. These will be no different for me on deciding if I want to try and purchase.

Win the right to purchase ... a freaking $2,000.00 Nike sneaker.

Ridiculous.

But I’m in.

Thinking way too hard, the price for retail is high but a lot of us have a few pairs equal value.

Worth and value are different.
You're not thinking about it enough, have a lot of you paid 2k for sneakers? paying 150 for shoe that could sell for 2k is different than breaking off 2K. Let's not even talk about resell on them jawnz.

Back
Top Bottom