Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Finally picked up from Las Vegas yesterday

193D98EB-EB5E-470A-89AE-1DD480FC5136.jpeg

Last edited:
no jordan is worth the resale cost of these.

however. the leather, the feel, the construction is out of this world. best quality AJ 1 ever without question. not sure how i feel about the leather insoles yet. so far no complaints.

i love my pair.

i want to wear them more but its a special shoe. gotta be right time and weather and place. cant be walking on any dirt in these bad boys.

Kind of grave digging here but how concerned should I be in purchasing a pair from Goat for example despite this release being almost a year old now and of fakes being out there? I still would love to own a pair of the lows

From House of Heat
“Naturally, Jordan Brand would want to keep this information under very close watch, but Air Jordan 1 insider @mrunloved1s has since heard more whispers of both the Chi and all-white release (no white and black) adding even further fuel to the fire. The source goes on to suggest that one of these pairs will be a women’s exclusive. With the project likely to be privy to only a select few, you can expect forthcoming details to filter through slowly, but hopefully, we can learn more on the trio soon.

Until then, enjoy a look at our quick Photoshop renders of the colorways below — these are purely speculative, FYI — and be sure to keep your eyes glued to our official Twitter account for further updates.”

Dior x Air Jordan 1 “Chicago”
Rumored Release

Dior-x-Air-Jordan-1-Chicago.jpg

Back
Top Bottom