Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Here’s the email

Attachments

• 72329D13-F245-46E5-AE31-5AB52D91B718.png
    72329D13-F245-46E5-AE31-5AB52D91B718.png
    971.3 KB · Views: 504
nice, congrats

11min in and you got a pair so there was a pretty big window there for folks to get a pair

damn, now i feel like i could have gotten a pair if there wasnt those stupid early reports that it was a "raffle"

would you guys trade DS Frags and DS Euro OW x AJ1 for these??

As a collector, yes, but that's only because I think Frags are overrated :nerd:
However, as somebody who wears most of his kicks, I'd most likely wear the Frags over these Diors :lol:. I don't know if I could get myself to wear a $2200 pair of sneakers often.

Rodeo bro!! And to think I messed up picking Rodeo instead of South Coast because I thought Rodeo would be more clipped. Insane!!!

Rodeo and I entered around 650am pst

ok thats fishy... i picked rodeo and entered at around 4:50am pst

what size did you win for? maybe its one of the lesser popular sizes?

Rodeo bro!! And to think I messed up picking Rodeo instead of South Coast because I thought Rodeo would be more clipped. Insane!!!

Rodeo and I entered around 650am pst

DAMN. PST? And it went live at 4:00 AM PST... I wonder how that happened. almost three hours after the entries opening and a W. Maybe a good chunk of the low tops were allocated to that store? At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. CONGRATS!

I had my girlfriend sign up for high tops @ Beverly Hills at ~4:15 AM PST. She didn't hit. No worries though, I'm pretty ecstatic/lucky to hit on one pair.

I entered at 4:00 AM on the dot for Las Vegas, but I'm still not holding my breath. I also entered for both, so they might have disqualified me.

Back
Top Bottom