Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Return was successfully delivered, just waiting on their part. I dropped an email to follow up, but haven't heard anything back yet since I only sent it this morning. I'll probably call a little bit later on my lunch break to just check that they received it and are getting my correct order packed up.

My wife got our son a pair for x-mas, but they sent wrong color too. Was told to send back and they'd promise to have one on hold and ship same day. Have yet to hear back from Union and tracking says they received yesterday. Guess we're on the same boat homie.

We’re praying for you
200w.gif

Noooo! So wrong for that GIF! I'm weak right now! You have made a stressful day so much better! :rofl:

Man I hope he gets his pair.. definitely about to be some kind of legendary story lol. Lucky13s Lucky13s is that your pair in your avi with yellow laces? I actually like yellow in both but feel like they look better in Blue but I really like the half laces concept that matches the tongue.

Man I hope he gets his pair.. definitely about to be some kind of legendary story lol. Lucky13s Lucky13s is that your pair in your avi with yellow laces? I actually like yellow in both but feel like they look better in Blue but I really like the half laces concept that matches the tongue.

I've always thought he would get his pair, and still do. I'm a pretty trusting guy, though.

Yessir, that's my pair. I threw on the yellow laces immediately. I think the yellow laces improve both shoes, but the difference is more dramatic in the blue pair.

Bid just got accepted for BT's.. I think prices miiiight drop a little more but they wouldn't go any where near below 5 and I kind of have a feeling that after XMAS they will just start going up. If they go lower.. ya'll will be hearing me cry about it or I'll just unsub :lol:

But you know these are fire when anyone with JUST 1 pair automatically wants the other when they finally get them in.

My wife got our son a pair for x-mas, but they sent wrong color too. Was told to send back and they'd promise to have one on hold and ship same day. Have yet to hear back from Union and tracking says they received yesterday. Guess we're on the same boat homie.
They didn't tell me they'd ship same day, but did mention that they'd hold one in my correct size (my issue was that I received the wrong size). I also saw that they received yesterday. I emailed this morning and also called during my lunch break. The person on the phone said that they're not handling the logistics side of it, but to just email support and follow up. He did mention that they'd most likely ship my correct pair out either later today or, at latest, Monday. You can try and call too just to follow up if it'll make you more at ease (323) 549-6950. I feel slightly better, but will only be 100% when I get my correct sized pair back in hand.

They didn't tell me they'd ship same day, but did mention that they'd hold one in my correct size (my issue was that I received the wrong size). I also saw that they received yesterday. I emailed this morning and also called during my lunch break. The person on the phone said that they're not handling the logistics side of it, but to just email support and follow up. He did mention that they'd most likely ship my correct pair out either later today or, at latest, Monday. You can try and call too just to follow up if it'll make you more at ease (323) 549-6950. I feel slightly better, but will only be 100% when I get my correct sized pair back in hand.

Yea, they definitely aren't handling it, because the return address wasn't for the store. My wife sent them an email this morning, but there's no number to call (aside from the shop). I suppose it's a waiting game at this point. Let's hope for the best. I heard a couple of other people got wrong color/sizes too, so we're not the only ones.

Union hit me with refund for Storm blue order today, I copped on 11/17 order number was in 12xxx.

:rolleyes

My black toe and clothes shipped with no issues

Yea, they definitely aren't handling it, because the return address wasn't for the store. My wife sent them an email this morning, but there's no number to call (aside from the shop). I suppose it's a waiting game at this point. Let's hope for the best. I heard a couple of other people got wrong color/sizes too, so we're not the only ones.
For sure, hopefully we both get the right shoes sent back to us! I too saw a couple other members got sent the wrong size or color. Seeing as how we're the two that sent it back, I'm hoping Union follows through on holding our correct shoes and sending em out. Fingers crossed!! And thanks, Lucky13s Lucky13s hoping our optimism pays off.

For sure, hopefully we both get the right shoes sent back to us! I too saw a couple other members got sent the wrong size or color. Seeing as how we're the two that sent it back, I'm hoping Union follows through on holding our correct shoes and sending em out. Fingers crossed!! And thanks, Lucky13s Lucky13s hoping our optimism pays off.
why didn't you guys contact each other, what if you guys had the size the other had? :nerd:

Any canadians with shipping info still waiting on the shoes to leave the warehouse?
My Canadian order came in today, it's an OG order from November 17 for black toes 9.5. Got the shipping e-mail and text on December 1 at 1 am lol
Finally got the shoes picked up on December 5, they crossed the border on December 6 and delivered today on December 7. Quick shipping once DHL gets the shoes from Union.
every time i see the black toes, it makes me want to trade my blues for them
Do it

IMG_20181207_170733.jpg

And this is how the laces came in for my pair, the yellow lace is not attached whereas the black/cream laces are attached to the shoe.
The quality on the leather is decent, the black panels are plush and thick, the white panels are similar to all these coloured toe shoes that came out this year.
Overall the leather is very similar to Homage to Home 1s if I had to compare them

I don’t usually condone resell but if u can grab head at 500 and below

Oooooophf dew it

I'll put in a bid at 500

I'm hoping I can trade my black supreme boxlogo M for a pair of black toes at my local sneaker shop.

I'll put in a bid at 500

I'm hoping I can trade my black supreme boxlogo M for a pair of black toes at my local sneaker shop.
I mean flip it on stockX. they're going for $700 right now after fees im sure you'll net a little over $600 which at these current prices you should have a few bucks left over

My Canadian order came in today, it's an OG order from November 17 for black toes 9.5. Got the shipping e-mail and text on December 1 at 1 am lol
Finally got the shoes picked up on December 5, they crossed the border on December 6 and delivered today on December 7. Quick shipping once DHL gets the shoes from Union.

Do it

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well prices dropped a little on the 13s so just put in a bid after local deal fell through. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom