Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Sigh,,,, after waiting for more than 2 weeks for the shoes. They finally sent it to me, only to send me the wrong colourway. Ordered the blue toes and got black toes instead. Just ripppppp

Sigh,,,, after waiting for more than 2 weeks for the shoes. They finally sent it to me, only to send me the wrong colourway. Ordered the blue toes and got black toes instead. Just ripppppp
Actually very common for international orders

sorry bruh :smh: try and contact them

Damn that sucks. On the bright side, the black toes look good too :nthat:

Just sent them an email about receiving the wrong colour. I don't really have much hope for swapping given how poorly they've handled this release already. Not to mention they probably don't even have any stock left. sighhhhh

Did any of those dudes that sent back get their replacements shipped yet
Waiting it out till tomorrow since I last spoke with union on Friday about it. If I don’t see an email, I’ll probably call back union and ask for the logistics number to follow up. They were super quick with emailing about getting the label started and then kinda fell off..Ruh roh

Waiting it out till tomorrow since I last spoke with union on Friday about it. If I don’t see an email, I’ll probably call back union and ask for the logistics number to follow up. They were super quick with emailing about getting the label started and then kinda fell off..Ruh roh
Man. Hoping for the best for you

My friend ordered blue toe but received the black toe [international order, 1st release]
Why did Union restock the blue toe and shipped the black toe to those ordered blue toe on 1st release...

smh....

Last edited:
My friend ordered blue toe but received the black toe [international order, 1st release]
Why did Union restock the blue toe and shipped the black toe to those ordered blue toe on 1st release...

smh....

Lmao looks like I'm not the only one then. Seems like Union did it on purpose to a lot of the international orders.

Back
Top Bottom