Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

only $50 cad difference for the 9.5 black toes and storm blues, guess even if storm blues are limited people prefer black toe

Anyone else get some edges unpainted?
78C186D3-B558-4B0C-BB82-9F20B39DC760.jpeg

I went a little ham on this release.

B36FDDEC-E912-49B1-962B-5F116109A6A9.jpeg

None were at retail, not even the clothes lmao. Hope they restock the clothes so I can get the stuff I missed.
Damn props for spending that bread

Yea o want the clothes now but I think the ship sailed. Wanted some tees atleast but had to focus on the shoes

Damn props for spending that bread

Yea o want the clothes now but I think the ship sailed. Wanted some tees atleast but had to focus on the shoes

Out of all the clothes, I think the best stuff are the shorts and the hoodies. The black hoodie is sort of an odd color and doesn't match the shorts. Blue hoodie is my favorite.

Out of all the clothes, I think the best stuff are the shorts and the hoodies. The black hoodie is sort of an odd color and doesn't match the shorts. Blue hoodie is my favorite.

I thought the clothes should've been way better, was disappointed. The shoes are the real prize.

Just sold 5 Blue Tints and bought both Union colorways for $1200. Hopefully I get them and they're legit cause I took a chance going the ebay route.

Speaking of GOAT, my offer for the blues got accepted 10:37 this morning. By 12:47pm, the seller shipped. Depending on where they shipped from/to, if everything went perfectly I could have them in hand by Friday lol. Not expecting that of course. Can’t wait to get em in though

Everything went perfectly :pimp:. Offer for blues accepted Wednesday on GOAT, got em in Friday afternoon. Blues for collection purposes...blacks to rock. Happy i got at least 1 for retail.
IMAG4703.jpg

IMAG4705.jpg

IMAG4708.jpg

I think I’m a bit obsessed with this shoe. I’m watching YouTube videos about them right now, even though I already own and wear a pair! Haha.

Ughhh, I’m starting to get that itch for the Storm Blues again.
trade u FoG 1 for my storm blues

Back
Top Bottom