Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

my black toes already got authenticated and shipped out :pimp:
From where? I put in another bid on Wednesday and got accepted through SX this time. Seller didn't ship and it's been 2 business days. Not sure if I should contact SX yet. Trying to secure a second pair before wearing the other one, was hoping to get it before Christmas so I could wear it that day. Knew I should've stuck with GOAT.

From where? I put in another bid on Wednesday and got accepted through SX this time. Seller didn't ship and it's been 2 business days. Not sure if I should contact SX yet. Trying to secure a second pair before wearing the other one, was hoping to get it before Christmas so I could wear it that day.
Goat, guess the person was in LA and dropped off soon as he accepted my bid and they got authentic just earlier and already got tracking

FoG for Storm Blues can be done? I kinda doubt it.
Maybe after the new year or into spring/summer?

Didnt care before but after striking out on the fear of gods I kinda want to flip the black toes to fund that purchase. Gonna be hard because I like the idea of having a complete set.

finally got all the pieces i wanted...
IMG_3266.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

What's the t-shirt top left?

Im surprised. Prices are decent for these. If you want to cop id do it now. Prices will only go up. People that are selling now are going to regret selling for this low lol.

Anyways. Anybody put red or blue laces in their blue pair? OR red laces in their blacktoe pair?

I saw both pairs at Round Two yesterday and I think the black toes look the best out of the two. But both are still fire!

Maybe after the holidays I’ll bite the bullet a pay resale on them.

Kinda hoping they rise now so I can flip black toes for fear of gods and the viotech like aleali may 1s...obviously adding a little cash on top.

debso debso Managed to get both black FOG models...(shoot around and 1s) and I’d take the unions over either. Something about the unions that feels more special even though the fog are “more premium” silhouettes

If I like both shoes equally, my thought process would be which pair do I see myself wearing more. I don't see myself wearing the FOG1s or SAs more than some Jordan 1s so it's an easy decision for me.

If I like both shoes equally, my thought process would be which pair do I see myself wearing more. I don't see myself wearing the FOG1s or SAs more than some Jordan 1s so it's an easy decision for me.
Totally agree. Wearability of 1s is unassailable.

Back
Top Bottom