Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Im end up not getting my Storm Blue from the OG release. Union support told me they will contact with DHL then they disappeared since. Im going to charge back tommorow.

Im end up not getting my Storm Blue from the OG release. Union support told me they will contact with DHL then they disappeared since. Im going to charge back tommorow.

Dm me. Was in a similar situation. I got a replacement last week. Ordered from OG drop

Storm Blues today
72781EED-B84C-420A-A026-60CE3C3A4624.jpeg
72781EED-B84C-420A-A026-60CE3C3A4624.jpeg

sold my blue unions to fund FoG 1.

no ragrets

flame suit on

will prob ragret

but no regerts
sold my Blue unions I hit on the raffle a few days before the drop for 1500 on goat. Bought an XS Max. No regrets but I did manage to double up on the online drop...

to be fair, jps has both black toe union and storm blue union and traded the blue for Fog 1. I would've done the same thing. Kept the black toe (the better of the 2 union :evil:), and traded the other one to get something unique. Diversify that arsenal

to be fair, jps has both black toe union and storm blue union and traded the blue for Fog 1. I would've done the same thing. Kept the black toe (the better of the 2 union :evil:), and traded the other one to get something unique. Diversify that arsenal
I can’t join in on that sentiment. I like both of my Union 1s way too much to do that.

Back
Top Bottom